Status OR Statkus they are both the same Company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Stewmuggy58ct, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Stewmuggy58ct

Stewmuggy58ct Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2019
    In 20 years of driving, this is the worst company I have ever worked for. They lie cheat and steal from you, and the dispatchers there do not know what they are doing. I was there for 4 months and had 4 different dispatchers and they all book the same. This is a forced dispatch company and they tell you they have options, but it is only one. They expect you to use your personal driving time to complete loads and to pic up loads when you run out of driving time. The said that I would be making 4,500.00 to 7,500.00 that is a lie. I stayed out for 2.5 months to try to make that and could not do it. Several times I asked my dispatcher for home time and got ignored. Finally I have to say can I ever get time off and the dispatcher said do you have to go home now and I responded I have been out almost 3 months. Then when I was home the paychecks stop you have no money on home time, so you can't enjoy your home time,so you come back out after a day or two. Every day I was called and ask when will I be ready to come back to work and I had to stop answering my phone. I have 3 Trucks and 2 trailers and I am a small fleet and I can see all the loads an more than the dispatchers can see so when they had me in dry freight areas and left me setting there I knew the loads that would get me out before they did. They show a lot of testimonials and a lot of those drivers are no longer there with there Brand New trucks they quit and lost them and they probably have repossessions on there record now. Oh yeah they also had a different pay package prior to late 2018/2019 were the Owner Operator is paid 90% but he is responsible for all maintenance, bet you new employees not know that while you are struggling. More to come!!!!!!

izifaddag Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. deathB4decaf

deathB4decaf Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Hope you found something you enjoy. There is a lot of experienced people on this forum that can help you if you did not. :)

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    "more to come"? I really don't know if I can handle any more.....

FlaSwampRat and buddyd157 Thank this.
  5. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Well there is more to come apparently so you better figure out how to deal with it!

homeskillet Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.