Stay Away from Conway Truckload!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Fat Slob, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Guitar Man

Guitar Man Medium Load Member

Sep 29, 2006
    State Of Confusion
    LOL. :biggrin_25519:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. devildawg89

devildawg89 Light Load Member

In retrospect of this post that I see about Con-way Truckload, and I have to be frankly honest with the person who originally started this post, but I do not see anything wrong with Con-way Truckload. Respectfully, they are extremely honest about their pay, and they keep me extremely busy, and I am the type of person to tell it like it is, and I do not sugar coat anything. They pay by the honor system here, and that way you (the driver) get paid before the load is delivered. I am doing far better than I did from another post I posted about a company. Also, I have a good rapport with my fleet manager. When something goes wrong, I am inform them, and they treat me really good. Cannot stress that enough, how good Con-way Truckload treats me. My first paycheck with them, I cleared over $1,400, and grossed almost $2,500.00. That includes my referral bonus of $1,250.00, but that put me into a higher tax bracket, so I can understand why I cleared that considerable difference. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a better opportunity, and I wished I came here before instead of with the other company I left. My first week with Con-way Truckload, my truck was in Georgia, and I was in Chattanooga, Tennessee finishing up orientation. My first thought was, oh my, here we go again, I am back in the same boat I was in before, but I am grateful I was the one that was wrong, and not Con-way Truckload. Not only did they reimburse me for my meals the entire weekend, but they also paid me to sit and wait on my truck to get too Chattanooga, Tennessee, and they paid for my motel room the entire weekend. There was no out of pocket expense from me at all. If you are looking for a great company, well look no further than Con-way Truckload. They have a system here at Con-way Truckload, and it is very effective, and their pay is awesome! You can even put me down as a referral, because I believe in telling it like it is, and Con-way Truckload has lived up to what they say they will do. Not a lot of companies pay by the honor system, but Con-way Truckload does. My second week with Con-way Truckload I got in 3,774 miles with this company, and made a very comfortable living with that pay. Give them a call, and I promise you as God is my witness you will not be disappointed at all. When you call into the operations department, they are friendly and they are there to help you succeed. There number is: 1-800-CFI-Drive, and ask for Karen Kelly, she is a good recruiter, and she was my recruiter. My prayers were definitely answered with me coming to work for Con-way Truckload. I procrastinated in coming to work for this great company, and I regret of not working for them sooner.

My ID#K4784 (Please jot this down).

Take care to all of our drivers out there on the road. Drive safe, and God bless you all.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Civilservant Thanks this.
  4. Dennis_Miller

Dennis_Miller Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Wow at this forum full of driver recruiters. I wouldn't never but if you are interested in a driving position at Cluck Cluck Express. Please call 1 800 cluck cluck and tell them. Yours truly sent you truck number 1 of course.:biggrin_25520:

warrior81 Thanks this.
  5. mustang970

mustang970 Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    I'd like to supplement my income by getting paid for blogging.
    Con-way does have paid bloggers, advertising firms, etc, on their website.
    If you take time to read, even read the folks that typically post positive, their posts swing both ways.
    They have good days, and bad days
    Frankly I could give a Rats tail if anybody stays, goes, hires on, whatever. That's your choice.
    But I don't think you speak for most of the drivers, and certainly not for me.
    Good luck to you

I

warrior81 Thanks this.
  6. devildawg89

Sir, respectfully, I am a steering wheel holder just like the rest of the drivers here. Respectfully, I get paid for every mile this truck turns. Have a blessed day, and be safe driver.

7. mustang970

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    Maybe your posting on behalf of a competing trucking company, one of those paid people out there trying to spread disinformation.

8. mustang970

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    I overheard a driver saying the same thing at a terminal a few days ago.
    "I've never been late. If I'm running behind, I just call and ask for more time" :biggrin_2554:

Probably coming from the same guy that says he's never been in a wreck, and you walk by his truck with the bent up fins on back of cab.

9. devildawg89

Honestly, sir, and respectfully speaking, I am not getting paid a dime. I just believe in telling it like it is. Figuring, if people are going to badger someone for invoking their first amendment rights, they will need hard enough evidence to prove their theory.

10. jimfletcher7

jimfletcher7 Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Danville Ky
    Seems like fat slob is gone. where ya at Fat Slob.

11. Dennis_Miller

Dennis_Miller Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2012
    I'm sure you are a steering wheel holder but 1 who makes most of his cash by telling people to call the 800 number and giving them your driver number. Come on guy. Isn't that what pm's are for. Gee's don't be so obvious. I was buying everything you said until you put out the 800 number. But best believe guy if you gave me good information. I would ask for your information so you can get a bonus. Just a tip 4 next time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.