Stay away from crs logistics in pa

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bandit3193, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Bandit3193

Bandit3193 Bobtail Member

Sep 9, 2017
    This company does nothing but lie to you. Has horrible equipment and will tell you anything to get you to go away that's if they even answer the phone. When they tell you anything about the load you can believe it's not true and it's going to be a disaster

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
  4. Bandit3193

Sep 9, 2017
    Yeah this company is a joke what would you like to know about them

5. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    PA seems to be a center for cheap small carriers. I've been burned quite a few times looking for a job close to home.

For me, a PA home terminal is usually an immediate "NO!", no matter what the offer is.

6. Bandit3193

Sep 9, 2017
    Yeah that's what it's become for me as well. I've been out here 25 years and just recently lost my company to a divorce and I'm not impressed with what's here for me

7. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Roughly where in PA are you, and what trailer do you prefer?

8. Bandit3193

Sep 9, 2017
    I'm in Harrisburg area and honestly I've hauled everything and this late in my career thinking I'd rather just swing doors anymore lol. What are you thinking?

9. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Transport America.

They have a yard right there in Mechanicsburg, do a fair amount of drop and hook freight or FedEx "pony express" style runs.

Pay is decent, nothing to write home about. Trucks are kept in good condition. And you can kick and whine to stay out of NYC if you wish. Regular home time, too.

All in all a decent carrier. Better treatment than the mega based around you (Swift, Knight, Schneider).

The Mechanicsburg shop is fairly limited in what they can do, but the North Jackson, OH Service center is bigger with more options.

I ran with them for a bit back in '08. Didn't stay long cause I kept bumping into stuff. But they certainly ran my nose into the dirt while still getting me home pretty much on demand. And I spent most of my time running between Western OH-Eastern IN down towards Mechanicsburg - Reading territory or up into Buffalo, NY area.

10. Bandit3193

Sep 9, 2017
    Ok well I'll try them

11. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    That's usually information that's provided in the initial post, it avoids boring the forum members with useless information

Broke Down 69 and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.