Stay Away From DMS, Kearny, NJ!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Joe Blow from Idaho, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Joe Blow from Idaho

Joe Blow from Idaho Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2016
    This place really stinks. The truckyard is pure mud with massive crater like potholes. The fat safety director guy hits on all the guys and smells like a French #####. They run with loose leaf paper logs and run way over the allotted 11 hours. The pay is poor at 35 cents per mile and they won't pay any tolls. They expect you to drive down the entire length of Route One in New Jersey cuz they won't pay for the turnpike.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Purree

Purree Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I heard the same about them from others who quit in disgust.

Pitbull Dog 500 Thanks this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Then drive the #### route one. Ive done it a life time. Once you figure the lights timing all greens, just speed up about 2 mph under the first yellow you hit.

YOU decide if you run legal or NOT the company does not FORCE you to do nothing. So you did it to yourself running illegal.

So they wont pay tolls. Eh, what else is new. And 35? Thats it?

Why are you in Jersey? There is a whole Nation to the west of you that literally is free.

I hate to be difficult, but once upon a time I could get out of Baltimore and get into Boston without paying a penny in tolls along there. A little back woods running, some big bridges and a little out of route here and there, but still did well.

And that route one? What's the problem? I can almost see every block of it all the way up and down the eastern seaboard just about.

Oh and the amorous suit? Deck him and that will be that. They might fire you or have you arrested but that will definitely be that.

5. Pitbull Dog 500

Pitbull Dog 500 Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2018
    I heard this from others. To stay away

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.