Stay away from Gozal Inc, NY

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Good M, Jun 4, 2020.

1. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Sounds like someone was charged for a whole lot of OOR miles

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Mostly, on this site, I would tend to give the driver the benefit of the doubt on a ripoff claim... Since, on this occasion, the driver was a two sentence hit, with no other info, while the company had a couple paragraphs for rebuttal, I have no choice but to lean toward the company side on this one...
    I would say that if you get burned as a driver, as so many do, and wish to get your story out there, it would be prudent to provide some info in your post. Two sentences just make it seem like you are too lazy to be bothered with the whole thing.

Dale thompson Thanks this.
  4. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Knowing the industry AND the drivers... I'd still say that most of the complaints are just nonsense and or just the way the industry works. It's rare to see rebuttals and I wish that more of them were here, but legally, it would be asinine to refute the charges of someone complaining about what the industry as a whole does. I mean the job with the help of the drivers has turned into what it has become. So they really don't have much to really complain about. When a driver does complain about what the industry is. It's almost instantly met with catcalls and puffing from the super truckers. The industry and the drivers are their own worst enemy.. and they like it that way.

Dale thompson and snowlauncher Thank this.
  5. Oddu Rome

Oddu Rome Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2020
    if everybody share on Facebook spread the word far and wide they will be out of business so there will be no more victims share it on every trucking Facebook groups every other social media it cost you nothing to share. Don't let the thieves win.

jon69 and TB John Thank this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm way ahead of you pal, I've already un-friended them, removed them from my Rolodex and crossed them off my Christmas card list.

7. jeff18

jeff18 Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    pittsburgh, pa
    We won't apply

Lonesome and TB John Thank this.
  8. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    You've posted this same message word for word several times in several different threads.
    We get the message, okay? Dial it down a little.

9. Inkognegro

Inkognegro Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2022
    I have no problems here….. in fact I like it here. Been about 2 years. I’ve been driving since since 1999 so I think I know GARBAGE companies to drive for. I run what and how I want to run.

TB John Thanks this.
  10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    A timely and concise reply to this thread. I commend you sir!

Lonesome, mjd4277, sevenmph and 3 others Thank this.
  11. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Heavy Load Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    Beat me to it

Lonesome, Boondock and TB John Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.