STAY AWAY FROM K&B Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by nawdew, Nov 18, 2011.

1. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    If I end up stuck over the road for a few more years, I was always thinking of Walmart, but I am kind of hesitant to apply there now. They have significantly lowered their hiring standards, simply because a lot of the good drivers have left the industry in recent years. A lot of people who wouldn't have a chance there years ago now have an easy in.

On the same token, Walmart and a lot of large companies have a lot of stupid rules that some people simply will not put up with. I have a hard time with the reasoning behind turning my cell phone records into them.

Being treated like a child isn't worth $100,000 a year to some people.

DTP Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I second that...
    Turn my cell phone records over? .... Whaaat ???
    Being treated like a child for 100k a yr? Hmmmm I'll have to think about that... I've heard of learning how to act a sheep

4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Well I'll put it this way..since when does k&b care about the laws??..especially sean...they have the reputation because they've earned it.

5. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    Lowered their hiring standards?! Hey, maybe I should apply.
    I was self employed for 7 years (but didn't have a contractors license or pay taxes) so, to Walmart, I was just an unemployed bum.
    I'll suck a pacifier for $100,000! Way easier than wrestling hoses in the arctic hell-hole of North Dakota.

Milkman719 Thanks this.
  6. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    Wal mart driving is ok if that's all you can or want to do but I went to Fritolay in Denver and my first year I'll make 70k but I Unload my trailer (57 ft trailer) I have to put my time time in but its worth it I have days off each week and they treat me well. Lots of seasoned otr drivers are making over 100k

7. JoeBoy U

JoeBoy U Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Guys, this company is not as bad, I worked for them, tho there was a little flows, but it was immediately attended to, so quit talking nonsense about this K&B, let's say reverse is the case, then what? Will you be happy if it's your own company, people talk to like this? I mean, am just saying, if you got biff with them, call their manager&report one on one by phone or so&don't put negative reports, goodluck!

8. Triple Digit Bullhauler

Triple Digit Bullhauler Heavy Load Member

Sep 6, 2012
    001 anywhere USA
    I never worked for them, but years ago,i worked for Hirschbach Motor Lines when they were out of South Sioux City, NE. Just down the road from K&B's yard. They use to have Freightliner Classics and apparently have changed with the times. Freightliner Cascadias. I have heard good and bad about K&B. Glad i never went to work for them, as it seemed a little odd they guaranteed x miles and pay per week.

9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    K&b has earned their reputation...they are absolute trash..

nightgunner, DTP and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I bet it was the Diaz brothers. They got biff going back to that Sun Ray thing!

Lonesome and Broke Down 69 Thank this.
  11. Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2016
    I too would like to know, K&B is raising there starting pay to .50cpm in may. The guarantee is super easy to get and have always gotten it (unless going home). If there is a company that guarantees me 2500 miles paying more than .50cpm ill def give em a look but so far there is not, i like getting paid to drive or sit and not worry about running miles. Its super easy and money is great!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.