Stay away from SunCoast Resources!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JaxT, Jul 16, 2015.

1. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    Fuse is probably right. Frac is way down and that's a big part of SC business in Midland. Look at the business, plenty to go around or hands sitting around or dragging one load a day?. Terminal is likely bleeding with payroll and UE is expensive. They have to sub some of the benefit long after your gone.

You could always call Kathy in Houston but this is probably her orders.

JMO

JaxT Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gulf

Gulf Medium Load Member

Jul 12, 2013
    Wait a minute. I thought the cameras were only supposed to come on for critical events. All these drivers who say how great they are, at other companies, have always said they would never be used like this.

Well here it is.

4. JaxT

JaxT Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2015
    I'm telling you man. This motherfudger spends 2-3 hours in the morning looking at the cameras just to write people up. And he's on his right to do his job any way he wants. But drivers at SunCoast feel like walking on egg shells. We are human and we all make mistakes. Don't matter how good or how much experience you have. Any little mistake you will be written up. So, is not the I don't want to follow rules or that I'm an unsafe driver because I'm not. It's the work environment that's messed up. Trust me, everybody is tense, worried, plain and simple unhappy there.

5. Getsinyourblood

Getsinyourblood Road Train Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Retired. North Texas
    I had cameras in the truck in a previous job.
    There are two things you can do with cameras. 1) Use them as an education tool. 2) Harass the crap out of drivers.

I believe everything the OP is saying.

JaxT Thanks this.
  6. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    If ya can't beat em join them. Give them something to look at. One might start picking your nose while driving and what you do with the boogers is up to you. Hehe

JaxT Thanks this.
  7. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    There's something to be said for a nice soft roll of tp!

8. raiseyourpay0000

raiseyourpay0000 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2018
    I’m about have an interview with Suncoast out of Houston Tx can you tell me a little more about the fueul hauling position in Mid Land Tx location?

9. raiseyourpay0000

raiseyourpay0000 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Any more I info out of the mid land location?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.