Stay away! Terrible company will not pay you.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BlkAsn, Aug 18, 2018.

1. BlkAsn

BlkAsn Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2018
    This is the worst trucking company I've ever been associated with. Equipment is almost 10 years old, shabby, dirty, and not maintained. One of my trucks even had a hole in the floor. The brakes went out on me and there was no heat so I spent nights in 19 degree weather on two different occasions. They left me stranded for 3 days without pay after a breakdown in New Mexico and after the tractor and trailer were towed to a nearby garage they finally put me up in a hotel. They even tried to get me to pay for the room. Three more days later, they were still trying to get me back home and arrange for their own tow truck to come get the tractor and trailer. Said I could ride back with it but I could not wait any longer so I got my own rental car and drove to another job. Later, it was noted that they said I quit under dispatch and another report from them said I was terminated. Now how can it be both. This company is run by women who were not truck drivers so wtf is going on you tell me. Anyway, I got another job with a good company but stay away from this one for sure!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    And what exactly the company of women would this be?

Half the stuff you wrote could have been prevented in a number of ways. I'll sleep on this and get back to you in the morning.

Bank_Lbr, buddyd157, TB John and 2 others Thank this.
  4. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    If you want to inform people to stay away from a terrible trucking company, try putting the company name in your post.

Snoogler, Bank_Lbr, tman78 and 24 others Thank this.
  5. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    Thus is one of those new fangled threads where you get to fill in the company name of your choice.

Personally, I'm going to open the phone book (any young whipper snappers can Google that) and pick the first company I see from Des Plaines, IL

6. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    Don't forget Elk Grove Village, Bensenville, Northlake, Franklin Park,etc

7. Maj. Jackhole

Maj. Jackhole Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2017
    We had this driver who was to good to drive a ten year old truck and quit under dispatch. Be aware of this driver.

8. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    There's 3 minutes I'll never get back

Sysop6oz, tman78, DTP and 3 others Thank this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    ooo 10 year old iron.

Hand that thing to me. I'll baby it, after I clean it up inside that cab

10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    On your recommendation, I will avoid working for Unknown Trucking. Maybe we can send in @Frank Speak, for a bite and run.

11. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    These one post wonders make my head hurt. I don't even know if even half of them are serious or if they're fake accounts, just trying to a rise out of people.

laaylor and x1Heavy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.