Stevens Transport Peed everybody off................lol

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by justa_driver, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    That has been the catch phrase of every blow hard, knuckle dragging, "Old School", call the US Marshalls on the scale officer since I started 24 years ago. Stevens uses it and everyone loses their minds...

ladr, x1Heavy, Hick and 1 other person Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. justa_driver

justa_driver Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Tennessee
    LOL yea youd think people would eventually grow up, right?

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    They can go #### themselves god #### it.

It is one thing for carriers to wink and yell at drivers who are weak and horsewhip em into breaking the laws.

Quite another to flaunt it in broad daylight. They should be taken to the woodshed and collectively broken out of business entirely.

Im a enemy of any motor carrier stupid enough to do this.

5. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Have any of you guys never heard this phrase before? Google it. Marilyn Monroe used it, my old wrestling coach and football coach used it in the late 80's. It is more to push you to not take the easy way out and quit. A trucking company uses it on their page and you all get all up in arms over it saying they should be audited and it is a slap in the face to the industry. It is hysterical watching the backlash because some social media dope saw a phrase and posted it on their employers webpage. Do you honestly think Stevens is telling their drivers to drive tired for all the world to see? The liability of that would be huge. As Bugs Bunny would say "What a bunch of maroons"

Lonesome, ladr, x1Heavy and 2 others Thank this.
  6. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    I wish I could thank you 100 x's for this. I am so sick of the false outrage over a poor attempt at a motivational poster. Seems today's drivers are pampered and coddled way too much.

Voodoo Pyg and x1Heavy Thank this.
  7. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Ive thought about that. I would make a hell of a feared DOT inspector. But I know who I am deep inside, Im always too nice when I need to be a hard ###.

8. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I used to like FB, until I was awakened to the insidious nature of it.

We used to have a company called Gunthers out of Harrisburg or Hanover I think, as the crow flies. One of their trucks boomed my father's car on a double yellow at 110 plus near Conowingo on that last long dip grade before the dam.

They finally got what was coming to them after a few dozen agencies and governments prosected them for wilful and repeated deliberate abuse of the Laws. If Im right, they were destroyed as a going concerned from the day of judgement against them.

9. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Looked at this yesterday. It was a prank though funnier than anything else. I heard the person who altered it was fired. Good joke man.

LindaPV and x1Heavy Thank this.
  10. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Thank you for the clarity.

11. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    This is in NO way defended Stevens but I do believe this is the real poster.
    [​IMG]

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.