STI delivers Trucking Company

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Uncle Bernie, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Uncle Bernie

Uncle Bernie Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2017
    STI delivers... Trucking company. Does ANYONE know anything about this company?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Demonrogue

Demonrogue Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    They are owned by crst but I am not sure what they haul

4. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Owned by CRST, what they describe as their "white glove" division, very low turnover. Pay is supposed to be significantly better than the average gold nugget driver.

Demonrogue Thanks this.
  5. artek

artek Light Load Member

Aug 10, 2016
    NJ
    Electrical and electronic equipment including computers.
    A lot more involvement in loading-unloading securement, straps/blankets/theft awareness.

6. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Hmm I don' no what happened to my reply? Sti USED to be north American van lines, yes the moving company. There were the (hvp) high value products division.
    They haul tradeshows, store fixtures, computer, electrical equipment, medical supplies and components.
    Crst bought most, but not all of them when they split from the moving side. So apart from the name on the trailers. Sti drivers have nothing to do with crst. I worked for navl for many years and still have friends at both navl and sti. What would you like to no?

7. Billybigrig68

Billybigrig68 Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2019
    I worked for them for years using my own truck. STI is owned by CRST, so you will have endless competition from all the thousands of gold CRST expedite trucks. CRST retires their old trucks and recycles them through those company drivers when they con them into "being your own boss" as a "owner operator at .14¢/mile ($17,000.00/year) maintenance + truck payment." Infact, STI doesn't really exist now as the company is called CRST specialized transportation in ft Wayne. You are paid directly by CRST, your comdata card says only CRST, you pull trailers that have CRST all over them. And anyone who knows trucking knows 12¢/mile fuel discount they give knows CRST is actually getting .40 - .50¢ a mile discount. They keep the difference, which is another $7,000.00/year you lose. Look elsewhere.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.