student in indiana

Discussion in 'Gordon' started by millerlightman02, Oct 22, 2008.

1. millerlightman02

millerlightman02 Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2008
    indiana
    i was just informed that gordon is interested in me when i graduate in nov 08 i live in indiana i know orientation will be in greenbay wis. can anyone tell me what to expect when i get there? the recruiter said i wont be able to take my truck home that was dissapointing but i like the fact about safty. i have my choice of gordon or roehl i was leaning tword gordon does anybody have any input on this? any help would be great before i commet. thanks alot

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    I've heard a lot of good about Roehl on here. I have also heard that Gordon just got bought out. Pop into the section about the companies. I'm sure others will be in here soon to share information.

4. ronnieb67

ronnieb67 Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Benton City, Wa
    I drive for Gordon and I haven't heard anything about them getting bought out. As a matter of fact, we have tons of new buisness and they have 200 new trailers on the way. I don't really think that they are interested in selling. I don't see any of the signs but of course the drivers are the last to know... :biggrin_25512:

5. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    That's cool to know. Just something that was floating around. You know how rumors are in the trucking industry! They're more common than fleas on a dog!

6. bowhunter64

bowhunter64 Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Beavercreek, Ohio
    how long have you driven for gordon and how are there trucks? I'm thinking on going to gordon, thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.