Stupid, Pointless Trigger Happy police KILLED A Truck Driver!!

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Val_Caldera, May 28, 2022.

1. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Yup, 18 year old black kid running away gets 5-6 in the back every time…. Maniac with an ar killing kids we have to wait an hour……..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Shocking fact you shared! Stories like this can give readership a big jolt.

:)

I'm Pro police to, I just don't wear blinders. There is bad in every profession. Sadly, it's either becoming more common, or it's just being reported more.

Far as the Texas shooting...yes, I'm still waiting for the idiot who gave that order to give a good reason why he did. From what I've seen everyone from the FBI to multiple police groups have said it was a dumb ### move.

Those 19 kids, and 2 adults are on the shoulders of the POS shooter and the idiot chief who wouldn't allow the cops, swat, etc to go in.

Sirscrapntruckalot -

[​IMG]

4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    yeah, that's the same video......he "reached" around so to speak, and he got blown away........he was drunk, or "tipsy" and he did not respond well to the demands. in retrospect, had he not been drunk, he should have just let his jamma's fall off.....

5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    it was on my local news just this morning, that in any such active shooter scenario???

the cops are rushing in........the end it on the spot.

i think that "some" smaller police depts, especially those that just do not have any crime, or no crime at all, are just not equipped to handle some situations.

it best to let the state police come in and get it done. but then too, like on the tv, or the movies, the police chief thinks he knows best......and does not cooperate with higher authority.....

6. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
  7. Lexuslane

Lexuslane Medium Load Member

Oct 22, 2021
    Except this little losing town had a swat team and about six weeks ago had a training exercise for active shooters IN the exact school .
    They were just typical cops who are great at being bullies and sitting for hours with their radar doing revenue collection , but when it comes to actually protecting and serving , well, you see what they do.
    Which is —- nothing .
    Or worse than nothing , the cops actually handcuffed parents for trying to get into the school.

maybe someone should have told the cops that some kids had a bag of weed in the school

they would have busted down the door in record time .

this had been a eye opening event to watch.
    I was raised to respect police officers etc
    That they were there to help and protect us etc
    All that has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be total BS
    When it comes time to actually do some serving and protecting , They are nothing but worthless cowards .

8. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
    Pull up alongside and disconnect the red line. Shoot the red line, shoot the trailer glad hand. Take out the radiator. That Cascadia would have shut down from low coolant. Fact is there were numerous other ways to handle this and they just skipped all of them and went in for the kill.

Meanwhile in Texas...

9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  10. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
    lol

11. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    You can't generalize ALL of them like that, any more than you can say that ALL truck drivers pop West Coast Turnarounds, drink, and drive, and screw every lot lizard they see, en route to dispose of the bodies in the sleeper.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.