Suicide By Truck

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Opus, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    They’re not thinking about anybody else.

4. MacLean

MacLean Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    There couldn’t be a more selfish way to go. Nuts.

Flat Earth Trucker, Bean Jr. and Opus Thank this.
  5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Once, coming up the green stamp in Ill., 3 lanes, packed, as usual, I was a good boy in the right lane, up ahead, I see a guy on the right shoulder, facing across traffic, as I approached, he made 2 steps in my lane looking straight ahead. Luckily, nobody was next to me in the middle lane, I moved over, but I'm sure that guy was a fixin' to do himself in. I was simply the next truck barreling down the pike. The Amtrac from Milwaukee to Chicago, CONSTANTLY has people jumping in front of them. Numbers vary, from a couple hundred a year, to over 1300. One thing is clear, the numbers are escalating.
    Some say it's selfish. That's the disease. Their prime objective is to do themselves in, and anyone around them that gets involved is of no matter. I had a lot of fun in my life, a LOT OF FUN. Cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, trucking with good friends. I made sure of that, and father time will take me soon enough. People can be helped, many times it doesn't take much, but sadly, most never get that help. People been offing themselves forever, we just hear about every one now. VIVA LIFE!!!

Dna Mach, bzinger, RocketScott and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.