Sun Coast Resources- Oil/Gas

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Palma74, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Palma74

Palma74 Bobtail Member

May 25, 2017
    Houston, Tx
    Anybody knows something bout the Driver-Frac/OOT position that SunCoast is posting in their website. I got an email from them this morning and I would like to have some intel from here, first, before applying.I need some info bout rates, hours, equipment, etc. Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lazer

Lazer Road Train Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Equipment=average company stuff, a few real good units,a few real junkers, 85% falls in between
    Pay=that is quite a variable, OOT means 'out of town' driver. which means you will housed in the man camp, you get a $2.00 to $4.00 per hr bonus above what you get paid if you worked at your home terminal(whatever the pay is for that terminal). But you will be about $3.00 to $6.00 below what drivers get that actually live in the Midland/Odessa area.
    Camera's everywhere! and I mean everywhere. In some trucks, not all, but every corner of the yard, parking lot, offices, breakroom, corp actually hires people to watch you in real time walk across the lot, count how often to use restroom, ask you why did you stop and talk with a fellow employee.
    All units have Quallcomm, and they are heavly monitoired, dispatch will have your cell number on speedial.
    A very micromanaged company
    More than likely will be the most disorganized company you will ever work for.
    Its not called 'Policy Change Resources' for nothing.
    Now for the good;
    You can earn decent jack especially when on frac, and 'storm duty'.
    DPS pretty much leaves them alone at scales.

I have a brother that works there, thats how I know.

Palma74 Thanks this.
  4. Palma74

Palma74 Bobtail Member

May 25, 2017
    Houston, Tx
    Thanks man. Appreciate. How much the frac driver make a week as average?? Cause if I can take home 1500+ a week I can handle whatever #### they throw me at. Do they pay per diem???.

5. Lazer

Lazer Road Train Member

Jan 22, 2017
    I believe my brother mentioned per diem was done away with a couple yrs ago.
    frac crews do pretty good from what I hear, $90,000+ per year easy.

CJ701 and Palma74 Thank this.
  6. Palma74

Palma74 Bobtail Member

May 25, 2017
    Houston, Tx
    Thanks man. Now I have what I wanted. I let you know if I apply or not.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.