Sunday sabbath trucking companies?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Amaurot, Apr 29, 2011.

1. a.rabinovitsj7

a.rabinovitsj7 Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Hi,
    I sawy your post and wondered if i could share something about the Sabbath with you. Im from Portugal where 90% of the people are Catholic. When I read in the Bible about the Sabbath in the 10 commandments I took off work Sundays and tried to rest like it says in the Bible. I wanted to follow God's law like you.
    I then found out that the Sabbath day is the same Sabbath that Jesus kept, which is friday sundown to saturday sundown.
    God left us evidence with 108 different languages that the Sabbath is on Saturday!
    in Portuguese friday = sexta-feira which means 6th day and then Sabado which means Sabbath.
    in Spanish its Sabado, in Greek its Sabbato, in Russian its Subota even in Arabic its Assabt which means Sabbath!
    The whole world was keeping the Sabbath day until in AD 300 the pope in the council of Laodecia changed the Sabbath from saturday to sunday! Im not saying this because I dont like Catholics, I have many friends and family who are Catholic but when it comes to what God law, the pope has openly changed it and even has declared himself to be god. Check out these quotes:
    Catholic Record of London, Ontario sept,1 1923. Sunday is our MARK of authority. . the church is above the Bible and transference is proof of that fact."
    "The authority of the church could not therefore be bound by the authority of the scriptures, BECAUSE THE CHURCH HAD CHANGED THE SABBATH INTO SUNDAY, NOT BY COMMAND OF CHRIST, BUT BY ITS ON AUTHORITY." -Canon and Tradition p.263

this from the New Testament in the King James Version:
    "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therfore a rest to thepeople of God." -Hebrews 4:8-9

LonnieF Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    That poster has not been on the forum since the two posts made in April 2011.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.