Super Service LLC (Grand Rapids, MI)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by WingmanII, Jun 5, 2012.

1. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I got a better idea, executives at companies like this should be forced to make a living for 3 years as a solo lease operator at CR England.

BoyWander and mje Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadhog2012

roadhog2012 Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2012
    usa
    True... but we know those pretty boys wouldn't make it 1 day on the road..lol

mje Thanks this.
  4. roadhog2012

roadhog2012 Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2012
    usa
    and by "pretty" i mean preps and lil sissy boys...

mje Thanks this.
  5. satmantoo

satmantoo Light Load Member

Jun 3, 2009
    somerset ky
    Well this seems like some pretty good information on Super Service. I was thinking of going to work for them only because I live in Somerset Ky and figured that it would be a way to be home more often but at sixty years old I'm just not into the silly games these companies like to play. I've only been driving for five years and drive for a pretty good company. If I'm out six to ten weeks and go home I just tell them what day I'll be ready for my next load, no problems, no hassels. Anyway thanks for the information on Super Service, too bad.

mje Thanks this.
  6. thedriver27

thedriver27 Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2012
    WOW!!!!! I am so sorry you all had such a bad expierence with this company. I worked for them for a few months and I loved this company! I wish I could go back to this company to this day. They paid me 50 dollars a week just for being available on the weekends, i NEVER got forced dispatched. And i made 800-900 dollars a week as a new driver. The GA terminal was staffed with nice, friendly people that did everything they could to help me. When somebody asks me about a company I highly recommend them. I am blowed away to hear such negative things but maybe I was just one of the ones that slipped through the cracks and actually had a good expierence!

mje Thanks this.
  7. RichardWheeler

RichardWheeler Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2013
    Long story short I've been with gainey/super circus llc for 9 1/2 years and have not had a raise in over 6years my mile are averaging between 900 and 1500 a week down from an average of about 2750 for the last three months . A person can survive a bad week but three months straight is in tolerable. And then have dispatch tell me that I'm getting great runs is simply a joke. But now that I've put in my two week notice and having found a new job. super service managers can not understand why I'm leaving within the last 12 weeks I have had 8 paychecks (bring home under $50.00). Needless to say super service dot rating is 99 out of 100 mainly to do with poorly maintian equipment. If you are considing joining super service my advise is TO RUN AS FAR FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU CAN. Employment with super service will only hurt your career with csa points and tickets for the equipment that goes on your record.

mje and pattyj Thank this.
  8. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I drove for Gainey for a yr,are they still in business or is it all super service?I'll agree on the equipment,very poorly maintained.Some of the so called mechanics needed an attitude adjustment.I left because they wasn't reimbursing me and they charged me for the road brk down.I did take Mr Gainey to small claims court and got all the money that was owed to me$2500.00.

9. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    That s why I refer to them as Sh--ty Service.

pattyj Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.