Superior Carriers & Henniff

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by tank4life, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Truemac

Truemac Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Okay, I'll give you that one as it's been a couple months since the last time I was out that way. I'm welcome to the thought of them smoothing out those fault lines.

I stand by my statement on the hotdogs, though!

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    go to Keasbey, NJ! lmao worst one I've ever been to! Bet many 'whacks' were done under that bridge right next to it!

4. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    Sir, I said I don’t understand why drivers talk crap about each other, I never said I haven’t done it or anybody else!!!! Sure I’ve talked crap about drivers and other companies, but at the end of the day, it is upper management and corporate guys for these trucking companies who make decisions for drivers that we have absolutely no control over!!!! So me talking crap about drivers and the company they work for is not going to put anymore money in my pocket

yankatank Thanks this.
  5. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Although I didn't dare try coming from 130th. Nope, ain't going to happen. Last time o tried that I swear I almost broke a leaf spring. I'll take your word on the hotdog thing. I refuse to go in there. Only reason I was there was because a driver dropped a lease tank if there to get cleaned and company wanted to end the lease, but no one could find the trailer for 6 weeks. Since I'm the only one in the Chicago area, I got the pleasure of going on there. I won't be back anytime soon, I'll stick with TAC in Channahon thanks. (I also got the pleasure of going to Cal tank yesterday. I just love the speed bumps.)

slim shady, Orange713 and Truemac Thank this.
  6. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Last time I was there it was the 115th side that had the worst "potholes" more like absence of any road at all. I hope they finally cleaned up the mattresses in the weeds which I'm sure were bedbug free.

ChicagoJohn and yankatank Thank this.
  7. slim shady

slim shady Road Train Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chicago, Il.
    When I 1st started tankers I was based out of that so called yard. The Qc affiliate I worked for had an office there.

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  8. istumped

istumped Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015

Yup all those trucks are for heniff take overs. Rumor is Heniff doesn't have the money to pay for them. Lebeau's wont release them too henniff
    Those trucks have been sitting their along time.

9. istumped

istumped Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015

Go east on rt17(court street) from I57. Cant miss it.

10. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    They got to finish paying for miller and superior, then they’ll finish paying for the trucks

yankatank Thanks this.
  11. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    hey, I talk smack about ONE former company. Only because they treated me like dirt and, to be honest, alot of the drivers make up what they really make. Got to say, I'm glad I was lucky enough to have a good trainer(with over 20 years of driving exp when I first started.), that told me, on my first day, RULE #1: ALL drivers are FOS! Do not believe anything they say! He was actually right! lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.