Surveillance camera at Truck stops in AZ

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by stevward, Mar 31, 2011.

1. stevward

stevward Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2011
    stevenwardg2ri@gmail.com
    Can anyone tell me if there are surveillance cameras at the truck stops in Flagstaff, AZ close to Camp Navajo? Trying to show the exact time a trucker was injured last week.

Thanks
    Steven

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Just about every business in the country has cameras but the chances that the injury was recorded are pretty slim, and the chance of the truck stop sharing that footage is slim to none and slim just left the building!.......:biggrin_2559:

4. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    Get a court order & present it to the facility your inquiring about....

Your asking a bunch of truck driver's who may or may not know the answer to your question.

5. harleymanjax

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida

As a former Loss Prevention Officer for many years I cant tell you how many tapes were "accidentally" erased once there was talk of legal action............:biggrin_25524:

6. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    I understand that... But the original post is rediculous. The only reason why he is asking is 1 or 2..... Either a driver got injured on the property, so a legal claim (possibly lawsuit) is being filed. If that is the case, why is the question being asked on a internet forum? Papers should have already been filed & following the legal channels.

Or this person is going to rob such location & is asking us if they have camera's

7. harleymanjax

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Thats what I was thinking

New member, 1st post, and he isn't even answering a thread he started!:biggrin_25510:

8. lostNfound

lostNfound Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Home of the Stampede
    And why wouldn't he ask the truck stop in question directly?

9. Rerun8963

Rerun8963 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2006
    ova-hereee

that's exactly what i was going to ask.....

either a dumb@zz lawyer or paralegal, or a dumb@zz private eye....

and to think, they actually get paid to do their job.........

10. stevward

stevward Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2011
    stevenwardg2ri@gmail.com
    I am not a trucker, but a PI trying to protect a truck driver. Some of your comments are not very positive. I thought if anyone would know this information and traveled in Flagstaff, AZ, (I'm in California) someone on this forum would know.

The comment, "And why wouldn't he ask the truck stop in question directly?" when was the last time you spoke to a truck stop and it answered? WOW! In stead of giving people a bad time, why not provide useful information?

Thanks for nothing......

scottied67 Thanks this.
  11. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    Then obviously your not a very good Private Investigator. If you were, instead of asking a bunch of dumb truck drivers who don't know what the answer is, you would drive to the location & view it with your own eyes.... In fact, to properly investigate anything you really need to go to the scene any how.

SHC and Rerun8963 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.