SYGMA Network - Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by MGE Dawn, Aug 8, 2019.

1. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Medium Load Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    Steer WELL clear of this one if you can. Rolled up and checked in at 0545 for an 0600 appointment, and got a door right away... but that's where the positives end. They took 2 hours to even extend the docking plate, by which time the bean counters in Phoenix were harranging me about the delay. From there they took another 3 hours to unload 30-ish pallets, and charged a $355 lumper fee to boot. However, that's not the end of the ride. They took another hour and a half to finish up my paperwork, making a total of 6 and a half hours losing money to these fools. Other sins included the likes parking trailers across from the docks in an already too-small lot that I was watching day cabs pulling 48' trailers struggle to hit the docks in. Even folks driving tractors that denoted them as million- or multi-million mile drivers were struggling with the overly cramped space

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  2. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    your next two loads will load and unload in less than 30 min ! ! !

MGE Dawn Thanks this.
  3. NomadicVeteran0713

NomadicVeteran0713 Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2019
    I've actually had that happen to me a couple times, they are called hennessens in Salem, Oregon. Once you hit the dock, 30min-45min papers in hand and leavinh.

• Draft saved Draft deleted