T.M.C LIED! STAY AWAY

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bmunzz, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmunzz

Bmunzz Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2018
    After finishing cdl school, I choose T.M.C thinking that 5 weeks of training would be great.Boy was i wrong.My trainer was a 500pound 30yr old from louisville kentucky with a cpap machine on his truck.Trash and roaches in the cab of a pretty peterbuilt truck.Too pretty to be in that condition.Every thing was yankees this yankees that.Every drop above the mason dixon line their was some kind of confrontation between him and a forklift driver,or a customer.After a week and a half of driving 11hrs straight and tarping during my 30min break while he drove 1to2 hours a day,I got tired of being called "boy","do as your told" among other unprofessional obsenities.I contacted my fleet manager Jamie s via email to request another trainer which is policy.instead of contacting me to ask what happened.She called him the following morning next thing i know im stuck in columbia s.c waiting for a bus to arrive 7+hrs later.You dont drive from virginia to maine then from virginia to the bottom of florida all in a week and a half being a bad driver(2000 miles) which he claimed was the problem when the field manager contacted him.Stay away from Daniel b as a trainer and ask for a different one.This company pays 400 training pay and will use you for cheap labor.Its up to the trainer to say if you get your own truck.They double revenue of the truck by pushing you hard while the trainer sleeps.I didnt mind pushing my 11hrs straight because i go hard.When i saw that coordinater call his phone after sending her an email in confidence i knew that if he wouldnt put me through after 2 weeks because of where im from, or how i look that he wouldnt do so in five weeks.Dont get used for 5 weeks while the trainer makes all the money.The more i demonstrated that I love everybody,the more it pissed his racist ### off.I guess if I was 30yrs old 500pnds on a cpap machine,id be mad at the happy guy eating fresh fruit in my truck too.YOUVE BEEN WARNED STAY AWY FROM DANIEL B,JAMIE S and you should be good.#### TMC

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed last names
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Say it ain't so!
    Tmc sucks!
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed referral bonus solicitation
    buddyd157, KillingTime and Puppage Thank this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Wow...you mean a trainer has authority ?..thats what needs to happen. Students don't need to have complete say so...

TaterFox, misterG and Steel Dragon Thank this.
  5. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
    Week and a half I would have made that trip four times!

6. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    maybe not 4 but at least 2 rounds trips.

snowlauncher and MagnumaMoose Thank this.
  7. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    The word, "boy" isn't an obscenity. #### Yankees need to put their big BOY pants on. Also, stop falsifying your digital logs too.

8. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    As a 500-pound man on a CPAP, let me ASSURE you that sausage gravy is a great topping for a salad. Or anything, really.

9. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    A recruiter lied?! Blasphemy!!! Say it ain't so!! Thank God I never had to ride with a trainer!!! My 30 year driving rookie self is still learning how to shift this grind box!!! I seriously don't know how y'all do it! I won't share a hotel room much less a truck!!!

10. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    Being overweight is a big investment and commitment!! Don't take it lightly!! Mmmm gravy bacon and cheese fries!!!

11. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    White trash poutine!

BigBob410 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.