TA Reopens Marianna, Fla., Location

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Cybergal, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    TA Reopens Marianna, Fla., Location
    9/18/08
    http://www.truckinginfo.com/news/news-detail.asp?news_id=61456

ibflat2 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    out of all the TA's, they decide to this in, of all the states, Fla??
    sorry, i could this of 2 in one state that need to be torn down completly, Baltimore Md, and Jessup Md,

4. Truckerjo

Truckerjo Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2006
    Indiana
    I know this T/A very well.. I had a feeling fall out and after just over 3 days of no sleep (pushing 4) and just unbearable pain I ended up at this truck stop.. I could not back strait no matter how hard I tried to. I ended up seeing a pull threw and parked there.. I tried to get some sleep and could not because the pain would not let me fall asleep.. Finally I went in and called a cab and went to the local hospital. Many hours later I and a few shots I was able to get some sleep that night. Was in Cali a about 2 days later and went to a dentist to have the tooth repaired. I never will put off having a tooth fixed if another filling falls out. in just a short time that baby can get extremely painful.. Anyways your right that place is a dump but i will never forget exactly what it looks like cause of that night.

5. ibflat2

ibflat2 Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Dothan Alabama
    I am down there all the time, I am glad to see it remodeled... Yes it needed some work as I think it was one of the "older truck stops" and it looked just plain worn out..

Guess I will have to run down there and check it out soon... Maybe someone will be kind enough to "pay me to go there"

6. mannhl

mannhl Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Port Richey, Florida
    I refueled there about 8 days ago. It's surely an improvement over what it used to be, that's for sure. But, the coffee still tastes the same. LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.