Tanker Companies In Twin Cities, MN

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by GrayMule, Apr 10, 2014.

1. GrayMule

GrayMule Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    I have been driving for two years OTR and want to stick closer to home, for the most part. Being out for 2 weeks or more doesn't leave much of a home life etc. Working every weekend would be an adjustment...being able to flex a weekend would certainly help as well as holidays. But I understand that the new hires would get the less desirable hrs and options. So to honest I am not ruling anything out. Tankers, linehaul or LTL are all options and I am leaning toward the tanker side right now. Seems like it would involve more activity than just driving or climbing in and out of the cab all day or night.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jlembie351

jlembie351 Bobtail Member

May 26, 2014
    If you ever consider linehaul you can make decent money. Im in the twin cities grossing 14-1600 a week. Depends on where you go.

4. GrayMule

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    How often dou get to go home? Do u run your hrs, do a 34 hr reset and launch again?

5. back40

back40 Light Load Member

Feb 8, 2014
    stay away from kane mark my words. I know the guys that pull for holiday gas are pretty good...I know you will work friday to monday nights to start but do get paid hrly wayne has really nice equipment, but heard there health bennies are pretty poor but that may have changed. The best part is there are so many options for ya up here and can pretty much do whatever you want

Battle Born Thanks this.
  6. GrayMule

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    There are still so many options to even pick 4 or 5 to start with. Thanks for the top on Holiday, they were not on the horizon....yet!

7. back40

back40 Light Load Member

Feb 8, 2014
    I think they are under diversified transport for holiday.

GrayMule Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.