tanker in south florida area

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Forthefamily, Apr 2, 2012.

1. gasolinetankerrick

gasolinetankerrick Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2016
    İ'm currently in NY area. İ have 11 years gas tanker EXP no ticket no point clean driver license all endorsment hamat twic too. i'm thing about to move south florida. Do you guys eneybody know wich company pay by hours pay by loads wich is the best. Thanks for help.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GasHauler

GasHauler Master FMCSA Interpreter

Oct 23, 2005
    Vegas/Jersey
    Which ever company you go to remember you're in the class of drivers that the companies look. Great job for the past 11 years. But of course every one says it's easy and a monkey can do it!!!! Pick the best and go for it. But as you know the best jobs are the ones that drivers like, you, me, Cali kid, DrtyDiesel, Plant, and many more can get hired on fairly easy if there's an opening. The company you pick will see your record and drop all others. It's just we've have been trained and doing it for many years without a problem. That's the way it should be and it's our responsibility to teach the less experienced so they will be next. Of course there are ones that stand out and it is appreciated that those drivers try to do their best every day.

I'm sorry that I can not give you any companies, I was out west for most of my time. I do know however that the pay is lower in Florida and sometimes you'll find the cost of living is low also. If it's in an area that pay lows and the cost of living is high then your be working to live.

I would contact a few drivers that load in the area that you're looking for and ask which is the best and find out which company holds onto their drivers. I know where I loaded out in Las Vegas NV. everyone knew each other and you could get a name in seconds. This information is based solely on what I have seen. Please forgive me if you new drivers take any offense to what I have said. But that's the way it was in, Las Vegas, and Southern CA. Companies where they would base the priority applications on experience hauling gasoline. How many years without any dings and just how clean the record is. The exception that over rides this are drivers that usually know someone. Good luck.

4. gasolinetankerrick

gasolinetankerrick Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2016
    thank you so much how is life around vegas .... comanys

5. sprizo

sprizo Light Load Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    Try Justin Davis Enterprises out of Madison Florida. They have terminals all over Florida.
    http://www.jdehaul.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.