Team diving companys

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jwmonkdemon, Dec 9, 2007.

1. jwmonkdemon

jwmonkdemon Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2007
    knoxville tn
    I Would like to know what companys
    you all think are the best for team driving.

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sassytrucker

sassytrucker <strong>"Don't Sass Me"</strong>

Oct 29, 2007
    Denison, TX
    So far I can't say enough good stuff about Interstate.

4. stocktonhauler

stocktonhauler Medium Load Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Stockton, C
    Sassytrucker, Interstate does appear to be a decent company from what I read on-line (don't all the websites look so good :)) But, the qualifications shows a year's experience required....

5. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    I've been hearing a lot of Land Span ads on Sirius...Haven't heard of em before, they claim 2100 Mi/Dispatch and starting pay up to .53 CPM based on experience

6. sassytrucker

sassytrucker <strong>"Don't Sass Me"</strong>

Oct 29, 2007
    Denison, TX
    They also take recent graduates. Here is the pay scale from their website:
    TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADUATES - PAY

Training PayWeeks 1-4:$400/wkWeeks 5-7:$500/wk
    Solo PayDriving Months 1-3$.26Driving Months 4-6$.28Month 7 to anniversary$.32
    Team Pay:Driving Months 1-3$.41 (s/p)Driving Months 4-6$.42 (s/p)Month 7 to anniversary$.44 (s/p)** Mileage pay rates include $.04 per diem.

They also take drivers with at least 6 months experience, if it was with only one company. This is from their list of qualifications on their website:
    1 year of multi-state tractor-trailer experience within the past three years. We will consider applicants with a minimum of 6 months recent experience with one OTR motor carrier.

7. fireba11

fireba11 Heavy Load Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Tracy City, TN
    I have been driving 20 years, the last 18 months team with my wife and I have not found a company as good as this is.

TSMT requires 2 years experience and they haul dangerous cargo for the Military and dept. of Energy but there is no one else that I have seen that pays so good for so little miles and keeps you out of the big cities for pick ups and delivery.

Every company I have ever been with, when you get a group of drivers together always are ######## about the company, but not here! Everyone I talk to is happy and have no complaints.

If your not a nerveous person and can pass security clearences with the DoD and DoE then this is the company for you!!!

8. thummper

thummper Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2006
    orange county, ca
    don't glow in the dark. that sounds like a job a friend was going after a few years ago.

9. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I would honestly say Celadon Trucking, however I work there and I am not a driver so maybe the other drivers advice is better. I just know most of the teams stick around, unless the team themselves have issue's with each other:biggrin_25514:

Just my humble opinion. If you decide them let me know and maybe we can introduce ourselves in orientation :).

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.