Terminal transport Roseville, mn

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by sassy_southern_trucker, Mar 21, 2018.

1. sassy_southern_trucker

sassy_southern_trucker Light Load Member

Nov 30, 2016
    blue ridge, Ga
    Has anyone ever worked for this company? How well do they pay? What are the miles like? How well do they keep up their equipment? How well do they treat their drivers? How well are they at getting you home? Any cons to this company? All companies sound perfect when you talk to a recruiter. So what the truth?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hookster359

hookster359 Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2009
    mn
    Hi SST I drove for Terminal Transport about 6 years ago for a few months. I really liked what they did as it was easy work. Probally about 50 percent drop and hook maybe even a higher percent of drop and hook. The pay was about the same as every dry van outfit, they wanted you to stay out for 10 to 12 days and than you went home for a 34 hour restart and than gone again. The truck I drove was a typical cheap freightliner (plain jane) and was fixed when needed to be. I have been told they have nicer trucks now. Everything was done by qualcom so I never talked to anyone unless you wanted to call or they needed to call you. Like I said I liked what they did but I like running to the Northwest so that is what I do as terminal doesn't go out to the northwest that I know of.

sassy_southern_trucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.