thanks to jim

Discussion in 'Gordon' started by homebody, Dec 27, 2008.

1. homebody

homebody Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2008
    kennett, mo
    thank cornercarver, for the kind works. its was my pleasure. i hope you the best in this new game you have enter in. ps. this is for all. hows the freight out there? it looks like i will have 131,000 for the year, which is what I've been doing. just wanted to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CornerCarver

CornerCarver Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2007
    running a twisty road
    You are more than welcome. I will call you soon. I head out to indy today and yes I am going on the bus.:biggrin_2552:

4. RECON08

RECON08 Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2008
    Hudsonville, MI
    been soft. I run team for gordon and our miles have been soft. If your out of the midwest area I have talked to alot of our drivers from that area, we are out of indy, and they are getting thier miles by running out west till time to go home, but it is soft right now this time of year everywhere.

5. homebody

homebody Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2008
    kennett, mo
    just heard from other driver that gordon filed bank ruped. don't think so. but has any body heard.

6. RECON08

RECON08 Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2008
    Hudsonville, MI
    I work there an i have heard of no such thing. they did go into a freeze on things like buying new trucks till the end of the first quarter to see how things were economy wise, they are also cutting office staff by like 45%, but its the postions that are like bill collection, payments, and stuff along those lines, but not bankruptcy. But if they did, im sure if you do a google on it, its public rcord so it would show up.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.