Thanks USA Truck...

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by leftlanetruckin, Sep 15, 2013.

1. leftlanetruckin

leftlanetruckin Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Mo Via Blackpool,Lancs.
    Takes a special kind of idiot to be bobtail, and hit my truck. trailer was already dropped before I parked, so no need for the douche to even be moving, more so when he and his so called trainer were both drunk.
    The trainee was drunk, and driving around while his "trainer" was sleeping off his drunk spell too.
    Trainee left in cuffs and is spending the night in jail, trainer left in a cab that was called by the police. Truck and trailer left on a wrecker due to there not being a sober driver between them. Trainer was 4 times over the legal limit. Trainee was just over the limit, but went to jail. Both were lucky to have left, as they made a fair few enemies here tonight. Luckily the police arrived before I was paged inside, while doing my laundry. Restraint is an understatement. My truck has 32,000 miles on it BTW.
    Young kid in front of police officer is the so called driver, the shirtless wonder is the so called trainer. Shining example I'd say
    . View attachment 54606 View attachment 54607 View attachment 54608 View attachment 54609

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. capper17

capper17 Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Stuart, IA
    Wow....about all I can say to that.

leftlanetruckin Thanks this.
  4. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    What were they trying to hook up to? My goodness! What kind of an angle was this at? WOW You said Trainee was driving? That is not good. I think both will be out of work soon, I wonder how far from home are they? Good Luck, I hope they get it fixed soon, weren't you in the truck and now back and neck hurting bad? :biggrin_25512: I wish you luck, I think Trainer needs a shirt and a new job!

5. flyingmusician

flyingmusician Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NC
    ####....hate that happened to you.

Sometimes even with pics it's hard to wrap your head around things like that. Every time I think I've seen the stupidest #### I can see......

At least these two morons probably won't be on the road anymore. Bout the best thing that can be said about this one.

6. CenutryClass

CenutryClass Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Is the driver without a shirt and no shoes?

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  7. Oi!

Oi! Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    Welcome to modern day trucking.

8. Oi!

Oi! Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    Thats the "trainer", who we can all assume was asleep in his tighty whities while his trainee, who looks like a stoner from 7 Eleven crashed while bobtailing lol

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  9. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    Yeah Brother Trainer was 4 times over legal and rookie (7-11 Cashier) was just over the legal limit! I'm sure trainer was in the bunk,and I bet when he got woke up he said "Darn it ROOKIE! I can't let you drive even back to the TS!" I hope they use these cats as an example! "Don't do this on your first 34!" I'm just trying to figure which trailer he was trying to get hooked up to? where was his GOAL? Oh he got out at the Bar and looked around!

10. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Seems that the OP was able to get some nice brilliantly detailed photos of the accident but not a single shot of anyone leaving in handcuffs. OP should be a news reporter since he's obviously a talented story teller.

11. Cranky Yankee

Cranky Yankee Cranky old ######

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    there were plenty of drunks 30 years ago
    most of the old ts's back in the day had bars attached

idiots have not just started this generation

MUSTANGGT, Hammer166, Old MP and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.