the cars with the worst drivers on the road

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Freebird135, Nov 6, 2009.

1. 00 Robo

00 Robo Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Torrance, CA
    It's probably me pissing you off doing 60-65 in the #3 or 4 lane, then again I've got 45 year old American steel rollin down the road so yer goin to have to be patient with me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 59Panhead

59Panhead Medium Load Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    My '56 Ford 'settles in' around the same range due to those 3.89 cogs in the rear end....:biggrin_25523:

4. volvo244t

volvo244t Road Train Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Bettendorf, IA
    HEY, I resemble that remark.

5. DixiePrincess

DixiePrincess Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    BFE Kentucky
    Only toys my pickups haul are: my pulling tractor (PULL HOPPING...2 hooks one night 2.5 hrs apart running for points), my horses (aka recreation vehicles), and my show tractors. My pickups are my toys, especially my 04.5 Dodge 3500 4x4 megacab long bed. However for the most I drive like I have sense and save the speed for the drag strip. ;) As for bad drivers: ricers are the worst I've seen.

6. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I actually had this thread return to the forefront of my ever-shriveling mind yesterday.

To me, the drivers of Range Rovers are the worst. They are driven by the least courteous, most hurried, most aggressive people on the road when figured as a percentage of vehicle owners.

7. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Medium Load Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Poquoson, VA
    To me the ones where the Driver is Laying Down dang near in the back seat holding the wheel with one hand, cell phone with the other. And Music so LOUD you can feel it a 1/4 mile away and he/she has NO turn signals.

teddy_bear6506 Thanks this.
  8. covenantbiker

covenantbiker Light Load Member

Jun 28, 2008
    Conroe, TX
    ok I have bumper stickers on my car.

2 OOIDA, read my lipstick, NOBAMA and Screw It, Lets Ride... LOL...

once I am in my car, I do tend to be more of an aggressive offensive driver.. Always scanning to see who is going to do what and how to avoid getting hit, etc.. and yeah, sometimes, I can be an idiot while driving my car but I can say that I leave my idiocy ( and hopefully I spelled that right) in the car before driving the big rig.

9. CBtalker205

CBtalker205 Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Pittsburgh, Pa

Who do you run for in St. Pete? I used to do dealer trades for Honda Cars of Bradenton with Elmer's Towing down there. Also ran triple gay as well. They sucked with thier $4 calls. Especially when you get that 3 in the morning call for a flat on the big road. And when you show up its a 19 year old kid who didnt wanna get dirty.

Yes when you call AAA in the wee hours of the morning you ARE pulling someone of of bed and away from thier family.

10. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    Any dang asian in any kind of car. Maybe the older people like 80+ that are senial and just got there license about 5 years ago because of there husband dying. That was my grandmother. She has had maybe 2 dozen accidents in the past 15 years.

11. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Oh, they do have turn signals, Doc. It's just that activating the turn signals is inconvenient and too much of a hassle. If asked why they don't bother signaling their intentions, they'll tell y'all that what they plan to do is none of y'all's business.
    That is, unless you look like -------> :naka: <------- that.
    In which case, they'll apologize and refer to you as "sir", as they assure you that it'll never happen again.
    But they lie. :yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.