The next step to the wild blue. It's been fun!

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Fajo, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    So, I want to let everyone know today was my last day with Knight, I got a better offer with a small outfit out of my area (30 Flatbed trucks and 13 Reefer, I am one of the reefer). They have been for a while trying to recruit me as I have had a few of my friends go over to them over the years. They are very nice people and I have got to see how my friends run and how they are taken care of. This company is very very much about the driver, the trucks are O/O spec and so are the trailers. They pay address to address, bump a dock, detention, company paid medical among other benefits.

I have enjoyed my time with Knight and enjoyed the people I have worked with, but I feel its time to take the next step. I'll still be here and available for anyone that has a question about Knight, Tho my info will age with time as things change and I'm not as up to date with them as time moves on.

Stay safe out there all and PM me or catch me any time. :)

Fajo.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sliver

sliver Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2015
    idaho
    Nice! Good luck in the new venture!

Fajo Thanks this.
  4. OverDrive

OverDrive "A Watchman on the Walls"

God bless...with your experience you are "over qualified" to work at Knight anyway...:biggrin_2559:

G13Tomcat, Fajo and mountaingote Thank this.
  5. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    ROFL, figured this response from you! :p I'm looking forward to this new chapter, like I said before very much about the driver they are. Few days after all my test were done I was calling in to check on the results make sure everything was good. Never even stated my name the guy picked up the phone and knew exactly who I was and immediately asked how I had been doing. Got side tracked from my original question and about 15 min later we got back on track of what I originally called about. Its been a different experience indeed over the past week or so dealing with them and I look forward to where it goes from here.

This summer I may switch divisions to do heavy haul flatbed for them here in the Northwest, but I was not born stupid to start flat bedding in the winter. :eek:

G13Tomcat and OverDrive Thank this.
  6. OverDrive

OverDrive "A Watchman on the Walls"

Speaking of NW/Canada, heavy-haul flatbeds, maybe you can get a gig on Ice Road Truckers...! :biggrin_25523:

Fajo Thanks this.
  7. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    More like Pus## Road Truckers, I'm was born and raised in Alaska, ran North slope with my grandpa, that show is a load of BS. Pisses me off every time I see it.

8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I know where you're going!

Fajo Thanks this.
  9. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Oooooo you bad bad boy you! :D

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  10. BoostedTeg

BoostedTeg Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Boise ID
    This new company is it in Caldwell/nampa with light blue peterbilts?

Sneakerfix and Fajo Thank this.
  11. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    I always thought you Knight-timers were lifetimers

Straight Stacks and Fajo Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.