The PTL Newletter

Discussion in 'PTL' started by xdbguard, Apr 27, 2008.

1. xdbguard

xdbguard Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2008
    WV
    I'm not saying its good. I'm not saying its bad. I only wanted to give you the information.

I went to PTL orientation and now I receive their monthly newletter. Inside is some serious stuff...

Bad Qualcomm Users
    Drivers who got Stuck
    Drivers who ran out of fuel
    Drivers who had to have jump starts
    Drivers with worst MPG and IDLE
    Service Failures
    "50 worst drivers" with OOR miles
    Citations
    Accidents

ALL DRIVERS ARE LISTED BY NAME AND UNIT NUMBER!!!

So if you want to see your name in the papers.. this is the place to go!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hkbravo34

hkbravo34 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2007
    clarksville, tn
    also has all the good things too dude, like less otr, best mgp best qc, best idel ,etc etc etc... lol sounded like your name was in there and you got pissed cause of it, lol my name never has been or will be in there(good side or bad) lol
    is bad thou they use first and last names, didnt find that to fair!!!

4. xdbguard

Feb 7, 2008
    WV
    no, my name wasn't in there...SINCE I DONT WORK THERE.

reading comprehension ftw

5. xdbguard

Feb 7, 2008
    WV
    ... dude.

sorry, had to add that.

6. hkbravo34

hkbravo34 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2007
    clarksville, tn
    guess u was one of the few they sent home during ore. lol :biggrin_2551:

7. xdbguard

Feb 7, 2008
    WV
    nope, I left orientation voluntarily thank you.. after I saw how many recruits they had, their low wage coupled with forced per diem, their treatment of recruits and available facilities.

we done here? ya done bashing me for posting accurate information?

seawind and Big Duker Thank this.
  8. hkbravo34

hkbravo34 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2007
    clarksville, tn
    half accurate information thankyou.. you only listed the worst because you wanted to say something to hurt this company..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2008
  9. dammyankee

dammyankee Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2009
    brownsville tx
    The PTL newsletter, THE FINE LINE, is a good example of what is wrong with the company. :yes2557:If you will notice, most of it is negative. Because at PTL the driver is always wrong.:biggrin_25511: The paper is propaganda.:yes2557: \It's meant to say "see these fools take our crap. Why can't you"?:biggrin_25510:As if to say that it's all the driver's fault he ain't making $$$$$.:biggrin_2555: Never mind that they have their favorite drivers.:yes2557: That they keep running.:biggrin_2551: But unless you nose is stuck where the sun don't shine you ain't one of 'em:biggrin_25512:

10. dammyankee

dammyankee Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2009
    brownsville tx
    OH! Bashing is not needed. That nest of vipers earned the reputation and scorn they are getting.:yes2557: Firing drivers for try to stay warm in the winter.:yes2557: firing drivers for trying to stay cool in the summer heat.:yes2557: Cussing out and threatening drivers.:yes2557: Not getting them home for appts and family events.:yes2557: Making drivers sit for days and cutting layover pay.:yes2557: Going through thousands of drivers every year because they treat their drivers like crap.:yes2557: Making them suffer because the owner was too #### cheap to invest in apu's.:yes2557:Putting students together as a team as if they could train eachother.:yes2557: You see this is not bashing.:biggrin_25512: This is the truth.:yes2557:

11. rsilverbullet69

rsilverbullet69 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2009
    I dont drive for this crap of a company,but have a brother that does.belive every post you read about this company.you have to be a fool to go to this company period.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.