"The waiting is the hardest part".......Tom Petty.

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by superscooter, Jul 23, 2016.

1. superscooter

superscooter Light Load Member

Submitted my application online yesterday,..on a Friday. I guess now I wait. Maverick really seemed the better choice. Was wondering from Maverick drivers out there, how long this process took for you. I have to go to their CDL sponsored program as well. Hopefully i'll get a call Monday...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    I don't know about their cdl program, but it took me a month or 2 to get employment verify. Schneider, my last company took their time senting in their request

Dominick253 Thanks this.
  4. superscooter

omg!.... I hope i don't have to wait like that. I'm new, so no past trucking companies to deal with. I can't wait like that, i'm between jobs right now. I had to sell my pickup just to keep my bills and rent paid for awhile. I lost my job at Conagra because of points missed. My mom was sick, then passed. I got sympathy and points. Which is way i had to sacrifice truck. Hopefully it's quick, or i may have to submit to other companies. I live in a rural area with nooo real jobs close. Had to drive 90 minutes a day for conagra..

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Also in Springfield, MO
    Trailiner Corp.
    Wil-Trans
    Jim Palmer Trucking
    Witte Bros. in Troy

6. GL1800

GL1800 Light Load Member

May 20, 2016
    My application approval happened in less than a week with Maverick. They were quick!

superscooter Thanks this.
  7. LumbraX

LumbraX Medium Load Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Orlando, FL
    I think Wil-Trans and JP merged

8. kwtracy

kwtracy Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2016
    Ebensburg, PA
    I put my application in on a Friday, and they called me on Tuesday saying everything was clear. Now I'm just waiting for them to let me know when they want me to go down to Little Rock for orientation.

superscooter Thanks this.
  9. superscooter

Yep, put mine in this last friday. Hopefully they'll call me later today or tomorrow.. Good luck

10. superscooter

WQell, thanks for the advice, but i was not accepted. I lost a job because of attendance. After me getting my hopes all up and excited,... a recruiter (no not britney) told me just now if your terminated for whatever,... you haveto work somewhere for a full year before they submit you to the hiring board. Major upset. I was totally loving the idea of Maverick,..........but now, gone

11. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    Yeah maverick is very picky. They said they receive about 10k apps and only accept like 2 or 3k

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.