The WORST Shippers and Receivers - Truckers WILL NOT Buy Their Products!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by WiseOne, Dec 16, 2006.

1. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    HA~! Right here with me.. you're not TOO Far, ya know. The five one is perfect.... Any asphalt gigs out your way? I have the Haz, but used it only 3 times in almost 7 years, doing "favors." I'm in the pre'99 crew too, thank goodness.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I got a number of places on my **** list from my dry van days. West Rock(multiple locations),Coca Cola(multiple locations),C&S(multiple locations) just to name a few,with the occasional Walmart distribution center in between.

Grouch and 48Packard Thank this.
  4. old scummy

old scummy Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Texas
    Lineage Cold Storage
    2350 S 98th St
    Edwardsville, KS

Going on 12 hrs waiting for a door assignment. It's a new personal worst.

I think I'm just about done with his OTR crap.

5. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Never again will I darken the door step of Norfolk Iron and Metal in Greeley Co. Arrived 15 minutes before the "appointment" and finally left there 3 1/2 hours later. They also refuse to pay detention which is the real deal breaker. Time is money and I know what my time is worth.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  6. prosidius

prosidius Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Wisconsin
    Smithfield/curleys in Sioux City, Iowa.

I had an 0730-2200 appointment. I get there at 1030, told load wont be ready until 8-9 tonight. I check in around then and gold it won't be ready until 10. At 10, I check in on the load, told to call back in a half hour. They then finally get me a door and put one of those locks on the emergency airline, finally progress. 10 minutes later I get an knock on my door, production shut down, won't get loaded until the morning. Did get loaded the following morning, and I was in shock at what got loaded.

1 and a half pallets. I waited 22 hours for 1 and a half pallets of pork. 2800 pounds and it took them 22 hours. I could have went inside and killed the pigs myself and it'd be quicker.

Finfn1372, Grubby, motocross25 and 4 others Thank this.
  7. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Did they send you to that complete and total crap hole of a wannabe truck stop over by I-435 and "wait for a phone call"? Stinking worthless truck stop even wants to charge for parking in that tiny lake of a parking lot.
    Yah, Lineage BLOWS! My last visit with them was 5 hours....check in on one side, go to truck stop, get call, check in on OTHER side, load, check out of other side, drive back over to first side, check in AGAIN, go get bills, check out and never go back.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Sounds like more trouble than it's worth....

passingthru69 Thanks this.
  9. old scummy

old scummy Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Texas
    No, they didn't send me to a truck stop, but yes to everything else.

I was there for 23 hrs total.

They were allegedly done loading me at 0524 but neglected to let me know. My dispatcher had to call and ask what was going on because evidently they sent an email saying I was loaded.

When I went to shipping to investigate they told me that they called but I didn't answer. BS. Lie. They then gave me my bills without a seal. When I told them I needed a seal they told me it was on the trailer. IM STILL IN THE DOOR #######.

Those people need to feel the righteous hand of the road gods. Cleanse them with fire.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  10. prosidius

prosidius Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Wisconsin
    Larsen farms in Hamer Idaho.

Took 4 hours just to get a door, and now it's gonna be like another 4-5 in this door. How does loading potatoes take 5 hours? Are you still digging them out of the ground?

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  11. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Anything where meat is involved. :mad:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.