THIS IS BS Im about to give up

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by comrade86, Dec 25, 2010.

1. comrade86

comrade86 Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Im looking for a good company to work for that have good trucks and at LEAST OK pay, and i dont want to drive up North or West. And every company that i find and they sound interesting, ill come here to check on them and everyone will dog on them... So EVERY company that i have found on this forum is bad. :biggrin_25511: is THERE ANY GOOD COMPANIES LEFT? I understand there will be few things that are bad ive worked for Werner for 3 years and no matter what ppl say it was an ok company, but they had to take my truck away W9 and give me 587 which i cant stand it. So i had to switch and made a mistake going to Sygma:biggrin_25523:.... Anyway now i need a replacement I live in Dallas area, If you know of any small good companies PLEASE let me know, i dont want to become an office personel...:biggrin_2557:

""I know someone will say "dont be picky on what kind of a truck youll drive or where u go" Well i believe u have to b happy in what u do and what u drive and where u go""

scottied67, Maxidyne and Sacred Feline Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    There is an O.K. flatbed company in Ennis,Tx....Just do a search on trkn companies in that area,his first name is Tom...

4. DC CAB

DC CAB Medium Load Member

So you pose this question in a section labeled "Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here" where there are 848 threads and you didn't think any of them would be about a good company? You do realize that every thread in this (and the BAD COMPANY section) are just opinion-based threads, right? Other than maybe being factual to the poster (in some cases I'm sure), these are all personal opinions of a company.

5. wulfman75

wulfman75 Road Train Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    So why take the word on the people dogging them? You just used your working for Werner as an example. Just because everyone that posts about them dogs them doesn't mean you wouldn't like it there. It's about what YOU want, right?

6. comrade86

comrade86 Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Bc when i switched to Sygma from Werner I had a lot of people telling its a great company and a lot telling me it sux, i took a chance, and now i HAVE to get out... I just dont want to make another mistake. No one wants to hire a jumper from one company to another, plus i miss my freedom on the roads... #### i really miss it.

wulfman75 Thanks this.
  7. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Road Train Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Go back to Werner.You didn't burn the bridge on your way out did ya?

just lil me Thanks this.
  8. wulfman75

wulfman75 Road Train Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    Gotcha. Good luck

9. DC CAB

Lolol. This is funny stuff.

10. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    TREE, drvrtech77 and comrade86 Thank this.
  11. DC CAB

Sir, are you not reading his posts? They make no sense.

I'm not knocking him for trying to find a job at all.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.