this is not good

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by bisley45, Aug 8, 2009.

1. bisley45

bisley45 Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2009
    westfork arkansas
    thanks Saienga thats what I say on the questionnaire
    I have a cpap and my sleep apnea is under control

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    "True and correct to the best of my knowledge". This guy never fudges on his taxes, I suppose......:biggrin_2552:

4. Kansas

Kansas Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2009
    aircap, Ks.
    Looks like bisley45 will be getting a one way trip on the Obama "free ride" plan and not have a job at all.

Bisley, if you want a job, or to keep your job you better LIE, keep your sleep apnea issues under your hat. They will drop you like a rock, and that company doctor is NOT your friend. YOU don't pay him, the company does, think it through friend!

5. Joker213

Joker213 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Bronte, TX
    VERY TRUE, LIE IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sad but true, they are going to make the cdl hard to get and almost impossible to keep! DON"T TRUST ANY COMPANY OR COMPANY DOCTOR!

6. truckerdad57

truckerdad57 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Batavia, IL
    There is a lot.. LOT more to sleep apnea than what has been posted in this thread.

1) I have sleep apnea and have been under current and effective treatment since 2002. I have no problems getting my DOT medical card.

2) I would probably be dead if I had not gotten treatment for sleep apnea.

3) I have issues with the new guidelines for requiring testing for sleep apnea based on body mass index. But, its not ALL a scam. sleep apnea is a real condition that if you even THINK you have it.. get tested.

4) There is now a poor driver in Kansas facing jail time because he had been diagnosed with sleep apea but.. he was not using his CPAP machine like he was supposed to. He had a fatal accident.

Look into the topic of sleep apnea more .....

7. bisley45

bisley45 Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2009
    westfork arkansas
    you are right I to would be dead if I had not got tested
    and thanks for yhe reply

8. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Well, I'm on my second CPAP machine. Got into this back in 2001 or 2002. I also believe it saved my life. I KNOW it saved my job!

I've been feeling tired and really grouchy, (more so than usual) lately. Last week they made an adjustment to my CPAP, so that the pressure was increased. Once again, it has made a tremendous difference in the way I feel. Of course I'm still grouchy, after all, I AM an old fart.:biggrin_2557: But at least I'm not so tired any more!:yes2557::biggrin_25518:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted