This Ohio shooting/killing went unnoticed.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by JoeyJunk, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    So are minorities. So again. It's not about poor or discrimination. It's about how you choose to act.

Also. Let's be clear. No one is against Latinos wanting to come to America for a better life. They just want them to do it legally. Like all of our families once did.

Siinman and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Ok....well....we will just disagree on that.

4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Let’s not get it twisted-there was news coverage-national at that. It should also be noted that the police union was VERY QUIET when that officer was indicted,tried and convicted.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  5. Trevor 57

Trevor 57 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2021
    Victoria Australia
    it made lots of news here - we are stunned the ####er will be out soon

Boondock Thanks this.
  6. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    Been there done that. Everyone knows right or wrong. Some just refuse to care and that is fine. You get what you get when you act like that. I was one of those little ######## as well before you go getting off on that ####. Did 5 years in prison and I can tell you I have been around the worst of the worst of people.

All it takes is for a person to want to change and make that change. I did it just like a handful of people I know that was in similar situations. It can be done but you have to want it and have to act on it. No excuses for anyone as anyone can make it with a little effort.

7. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    Prison changed me and I only made it to the 9th grade. So that is the escape everyone of them could have made. Most go to prison and then get in the gangs and keep it going. Then when they get out they do the same stupid #### and get sent back. Wash, Rinse, Repeat! Seen it so many times when I was in and my brother has been in for 24 years now. He has seen it way more than I ever did.

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Brother, I'm glad for your change. I'm glad that you're doing better. Mad props to you.

Trevor 57, Siinman and 86scotty Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.