Tiered of being robbed blind?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by REELTYME, Jan 4, 2009.

1. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    As a matter of fact you can. If you're married, your wife doesn't work, and you have 2 kids.

Just start doing EVERYTHING by the book. Your income will drop like a rock, and you'll qualify.

If that doesn't work. Have your wife file for a legal seperation.

1pissedoffdriver Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1pissedoffdriver

1pissedoffdriver Account Retired at members request

Oct 3, 2008
    KC/NY
    ITS WORTH A TRY....LOL

:biggrin_2551:I HOPE THEY HAVE TRUCK PARKING AT THE OPEN DOOR MISSION SO WE CAN SAVE ON OUR FOOD EXPENCE...LOL:biggrin_2551:

4. dancnoone

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    I don't know about the Open Door Mission. But we have a recently opened food supplier, through one of the local Church groups, that is giving the local grocery stores fits.

They have a $20 minimum purchase, which is easy to reach. Unless you don't have the $20 to begin with. But, you can buy a months supply of pre-package "balanced" meals for a family of 4 for about $125.

When I say pre-package. I don't mean MRE's. These are canned veggies, breads, cereals, milk, and of course frozen meats.

You place your order, then they box it all together for your pick up, the next week.

I wish I could remember the name, so I could post it. Because it isn't just a local thing. It's national, just not well advertised. And I'm sure there could be a few within the forum that knows someone who could use, if not themselves.

Maybe I'll get it from my mom, she knows what it is.

1pissedoffdriver and davan2004 Thank this.
  5. davan2004

davan2004 Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Warren, MI
    If you know of a good paying company that is in Michigan, that will accpet a driver with under a yr exp with no atfault accidents, a decent driving record, no felonies and has tripples and doubbles, hazmat, and tanker endorsements. please PM Me thanks

6. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Call EQUITY Transportation out of WALKER, MI

7. Locdrjr

Locdrjr Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    Eaton Rapids , MI
    I didn't say what he was talking about wasn't correct, but he, himself refered to us as ignorant drivers and with the way that rant is typed out with all errors in not only in spelling, but also in basic english... how could one of the college educated desk jockys read it and not think that? FoHi rules!!! class of 85

8. crash32301

crash32301 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2008
    boise idaho
    eveyone has valid points , very high medical insurance 100 bucks a week you could buy it on the outside for alot cheaper , paid for zip code to zip code , well you knew this when you signed on with them , it's not right for the co's to do this , and the other posters are right no one will stand up to them on it , you need to walk out or shut down for a day hit them in the pocket book , these b.s companies don't care about you at all you are a # to them and most likely they don't even know your name just your truck # and employee # you are just a # to them , they don't care about you at all ..

9. Locdrjr

May 19, 2008
    Eaton Rapids , MI

what is a jock STARP??? could you use that in a sentence please...:biggrin_2554:

10. dancnoone

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    All flat bedders are required to secure their hair while unloading, using DOT approved jock straps.

Persuit 49 CFR Part 395

11. Locdrjr

May 19, 2008
    Eaton Rapids , MI

I know a strap,, but what is a Starp??

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.