Tiger Truck lines ; New Albany, IN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TopGun'69, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Didn't get an answer to my questions either!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Thats why I wear gloves :)

4. BlackPanter

BlackPanter Bobtail Member

Nov 30, 2017
    **Tiger Lines** not a small company definitely quality. I think u are judging the quality of a company by a dirty truck. **Tiger Lines ** Personally I had the honor of meeting alot of their woodland tomato crew well ran by Mr.Stone many of the drivers Long term fellows some using there own trucks very experienced. None of the horseplay nonesence just straight forward no games. Last year I would have joined them myself but I was caught up in a 48OTR gig at Legend I truly wanted too see go somewhere but after being pushed TOO HARD by legend. I ended up grabbing a last min seasonal gig. **Tiger Lines ** I hope to drive for them within the next few years and I recommend them to anyone safe and sane. Ryan thanks Don!

5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    The Tiger Lines you're talking about is different than the one the thread is talking about.

LOL...we always know when summer has officially arrived in the Sacramento Valley...we see Tiger Lines tomato trailers turned over with a big mess all over the road.

InTooDeep and Anonymousproxy Thank this.
  6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    More than likely one of Tiger's office people acting as a company cheerleader.

sevenmph, mjd4277 and IndianaMike Thank this.
  7. Anonymousproxy

Mar 2, 2015
    Instant ketchup?

8. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    I live in New Albany Indiana and I see their equipment quite a bit. They run old junk tractors and trailers. If your thing is making someone rich while driving crap this company is for you.

Lonesome and sevenmph Thank this.
  9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Oh yeah! BIG mess. The tomato trucks pull doubles from the fields to the cannery and every year you can count on somebody...usually several somebodys...snap-rolling their back trailer. It's hard to do but they manage.
    Field harvesting is where a lot of people around here start their truck driving career...immigrants, school graduates, and all sorts of part timers who can't find work anywhere else.
    Describing a driver as a "tomato hauler" can be an insult. If you have a CDL and a pulse you can get a job hauling tomatoes.

10. Anonymousproxy

Mar 2, 2015
    I see them all the time out there, they drive like idiots.

11. Peterman88

Peterman88 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Arizona
    Sounds like they are a crappy company

TopGun'69 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.