Time to starve 3 million people

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Dockbumper, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    Sounds Interesting.
    Let's LOOK at one scenario of implementing your idea-suggestion:
    ..."all trucks" = Tractor Trailers, 24' & 26' Straight Trucks, Garbage Trucks, Fire Trucks, Fuel Trucks, Tow Trucks, Emergency Service Vehicles (most Ambulances are Truck based), Pickup Trucks, Household Mover Trucks, Dump Trucks, Truck Manufacturers, as well Toy Trucks, Truck Parts New/Used, and Truck Drivers!!!!

Thank you diamondd817!!!
    CHEERS!!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    Reason for edit: addin' bits.
    NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. darknessesedge

darknessesedge Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2013
    ty

Val_Caldera Thanks this.
  4. Magoo1968

Magoo1968 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2021
    St Malo mb
    That’s a 500,000 dollar house in Vancouver and I bet it would be bidded up.

not4hire and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  5. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017
    Yep. Had a friend that was high up on the Wally World at the town I live in. Normally he was a ok with me parking the truck over the weekend. Always had it parked way out the way where nobody wanted to park and never left my trash and made sure to spend some money. Truck was always washed and shiny too. Few others started doing the same but they all knew what to do also. Then here comes the idiots. Raggity beat up truck running real dirty idling all night. Leaving their piss jugs and #### bags. Leaving their raggity trailer dropped there for WEEKS. Local PD starts warning the lot owner who in turn warns the higher ups including my friend. Friend says sorry but the lot owner wants all the trucks gone unless they’re delivering. Security starts kicking the trucks off. Every once in a blue friend spots me with some bogus bills and seals make it look like I’m delivering and like a ####ing curse the scum of the earth try to park there again when they see me parking there again. Every time security tries to kick them out always pointing to my truck “why does he get to stay?” “He’s delivering here” and they still make a scene. Seems like these pricks live a miserable life and want to share the misery with others.

Mototom, bzinger and TripleSix Thank this.
  6. Old_n_gray

Old_n_gray Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2016
    western pa
    We had a mall go out near me. Parked out of the way. Couple months after I started parking there a guy showed up in a hundred thousand bmw. Walks up to my truck and says, I own this place.....I said okay do you want me to stop parking here? He says nope. You are the only one that parks here that hasn't pissed or pooped in my parking lot. Never left trash in my lot, treated my lot like yours. I said how do you know all this? He said I have been watching, You are only one allowed to park here. He asked me if most truckers were animals.............I said YUP

bzinger Thanks this.
  7. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Minneapolis is circling the drain , but most cities and most suburbs had ordnance’s against parking commercial vehicles in areas that are not zoned commercial or industrial .

bzinger and Savor the Flavor Thank this.
  8. Plantfoam

Plantfoam Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2015
    DFW
    Yeah this story is kind of a nothing burger...how many big cities can you legitimately park in anyway?

9. MTN Boomer

MTN Boomer Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2019
    Did some. Flatbed permit loads. Off L S D .No early start. I have ran legal loads into Manhattan, and Brooklyn at night. Hard to sleep with the helo keeping an eye on you

10. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Example of what I posted earlier.
    Got empty in Lincoln Nebraska yesterday at 1430 and headed for shoemakers to spend the night before going up to Columbus this morning for my outbound .
    Find a place to park and go get fuel and a shower? ...NOPE !
    The euros and somalis and locals already had the place full .
    Place looks like a junkyard .
    I dont place all the blame on the immigrants either as I know people in omaha that are to cheap to pay for parking and leave they're trucks at Sapp bros.
    I wonder if it occurs to these morons parking is a tax deduction and there's plenty of it !

CorsairFanboy Thanks this.
  11. MTN Boomer

MTN Boomer Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2019
    No, if I owned a truck stop, it would have paid parking. Spend 20$ and its free. Reserved parking if you fueled. Kid on acart to pick up drivers and bring to the building. Free coffee.

Ffx95 and bzinger Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.