TMC Linehaulers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by gerjamr, Sep 23, 2007.

1. gerjamr

gerjamr Light Load Member

Sep 5, 2007
    stockbridge ga
    Planning on joining TMC when i get out of school running the southeast division. Was wondering the better option cpm, or percent? Anyone have pro's and con's about both? thanks I live in GA btw i know that where you live makes a difference in the industry

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Designors

Designors Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2007
    NM
    Take a look at the postings in the "Bad Companies" under TMC and decide for yourself .... I was looking at them also .... but looking at another company now .... was hoping to find something in here for Maverick Transportation in Little Rock, AR

4. Pete_379X

Pete_379X Super Chrome

Jul 4, 2007
    Arkansas

I've heard nothing but good about Maverick.

5. Designors

Sep 23, 2007
    NM
    That is what I am hoping to find .... TMC wants the refresher .... Maverick will train me in yard for a week and 2 weeks on the road with trainer .... they also have their own school so I am sure that helps

I have heard good things on them but just trying to make sure about it all

6. Pete_379X

Pete_379X Super Chrome

Jul 4, 2007
    Arkansas
  7. gerjamr

gerjamr Light Load Member

Sep 5, 2007
    stockbridge ga
    I was looking at maverick also. infact i applied with them. Just not sure about the frieght through GA I'm trying to get home on most weekends.

8. Designors

Sep 23, 2007
    NM
    No I am in NC .... but I am working on TMC and Maverick .... TMC wants me to do a week refresher course ($500) and Maverick will refresh me there and pay me at the sametime .... so looking into them and hoping

Told them time out doesnt matter .... the only thing with them is that they dont allow pets .... so have to take the dogs to WI if accepted

9. fireman19

fireman19 Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Reidsville,Ga.
    I know TMC has bought out BO-MARK in Savannah Ga.They are sure moving alot shingles right now.

10. fireman19

fireman19 Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Reidsville,Ga.
    I can tell you this this last week pullin I have seen countless maverick trucks so they got to be busy doing something.

11. mcleroy

mcleroy Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2007
    opelika, alabama
    i dont know if it will make any difference because i dont drive for them yet, but i have talked to there recruiters several times, and talked to a few of there drivers. they were all very nice, and all three of the drivers i talked to were happy with the company. one of the drivers i talked to was on there percent plan he was very pleased with it. thanks lee

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.