to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    I was pretty nervous last night when I dumped had to dump at at a angle unloaded inside and there was no room to straighten out got her done though. Hope I put enough antifreeze down that reminds me I need to pick up some more ASAP

NightWind Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Good job! Just be careful. You know if you get to a place like that you can slide the load to the back of the trailer before you get inside that way there isn't so much weight in the nose. Just and idea.
    You know dish soap doesn't freeze and works wonderfully to keep loads from sticking. Stay warn and be safe.

blade and motocross25 Thank this.
  4. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Those are 2 really excellent ideas!!

NightWind Thanks this.
  5. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    A
    greed will definitely give them both a try and dish soap is way cheaper

NightWind Thanks this.
  6. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    You can mix the dish soap with the antifreeze if it's really cold -0 and below. Put it in a 1 gallon sprayer you won't use hardly any that way.

tnpete, motocross25 and blade Thank this.
  7. tnpete

tnpete Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    Have you ever used ClearRelease? Know some claim its good. Years ago hauling sand and Hot mix. We had soap for the mix, after they stopped us from using diesel in the beds. It worked but had to use it every load.
    Also do you have any pics of that new trailer? I have a small dump trailer I may get the walls and floor replaced with that plastic. Weight savings and no sticking sounds good for sure.

8. tnpete

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    That should be fun for sure. I have a 5.9 24 valve in a 2005 Chevy Kodiak. With a 6 speed Allison behind it. Bought a 1999 F150 4x4 to put a 4bt into it. But backed out, wish I had done it now.

9. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    Hello I posted some pictures in this thread. You should got to www.winktrailers.com and check out the different configurations and options they have.

tnpete Thanks this.
  10. tnpete

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    Just found the pics. Not sure how in the world I skipped them to start with. Nice looking trailer for sure. But thinking your going to like the other one way better. Love the looks of the half round one. That trailer has to be a low weight trailer for sure.

Also your link needs the S removed. It did not work for me,but took the S off and all was good.
    Wink Trailer

NightWind Thanks this.
  11. NightWind

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    So far I carry another ton with the trailer I'm testing. Everyone likes it including me. There are already several people lined up to buy the one I'm pulling when I get my half round. It's going to be interesting to see who gets it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.