to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    @motocross25 its by far been the best season in a long time, Cooper Webb has the points lead right now, Barcia won the opener, Webb has won a few, bagget has a win, Anderson got hurt, roczen is super consistent, and Tomac can't seem to get comfortable on the Kawi. That's the quick rundown.

motocross25 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    That’s great! I like when the season is like that. I caught Anaheim #1 and Oakland that’s it, but they were good. I always found it kind of boring when one guy just runs off with it all season, like in the Villopoto days. I used to go to the St. Louis round every year, but they booted it off the schedule. Now living in KC the closest round is Minneapolis. Which I’m not that dedicated anymore. Are you goin to Daytona?

4. Trashtrucker1707

Dec 30, 2017
    IMG_1473.PNG @motocross25 ill probably just watch it from home, live supercross is hard to follow especially at Daytona, the older I get the less I like crowds. Here's a pic of some moto fun at Tampa MX this past Saturday.

motocross25 Thanks this.
  5. motocross25

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    How’s everyone doing?

6. Tall Mike

Tall Mike Road Train Member

Aug 20, 2014
    New York
    What can I do to keep salt from freezing in the bucket ?
    Two loads of road salt in the last week and a half, both went on wet, both froze in the trailer.
    Single digit and negative single digit temps both times. Not fun breaking salt that's froze to the floor loose with a shovel.

Would I dare put RV antifreeze down ?

Al. Roper and motocross25 Thank this.
  7. Trashtrucker1707

Dec 30, 2017
    What's up @motocross25 good to see you around. I've been busy, February has been non stop, January was lack luster though. Alabama weather absolutely sucks as does Georgia, delivering in the morning then putting in some Motos on Saturday morning. As for you @Tall Mike just move to Florida, nothing freezes down here. Seriously though, I hear bleach is good for keeping stuff from freezing, I use anti freeze the few times I'm concerned with something freezing.

Al. Roper, Tall Mike and motocross25 Thank this.
  8. motocross25

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    RV antifreeze I think would be a good choice. Whenever we were loading wet salt like that we would put a little water, some Dawn dish soap, and RV anti freeze in a sprayer, shake it up real good and spray the walls and floor right before loading. It seemed to work great, the salt and like your next load will come out like a smashed cat!

Al. Roper and Tall Mike Thank this.
  9. Tall Mike

Aug 20, 2014
    New York
    Thanks a lot I appreciate it !

motocross25 and Al. Roper Thank this.
  10. Al. Roper

Al. Roper Road Train Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Bakersville NC
    We use some stuff call Cold Release. Soak it down and it's good for 3 or 4 loads and it ain't supposed to interact with anything that goes in the wagon.

Tall Mike Thanks this.
  11. Tall Mike

Aug 20, 2014
    New York
    After getting crushed again in NY taxes so our governor can pay for "free stuff" for his under achieving voter base I've got Florida on my short list along with Texas.

ChicagoJohn and Al. Roper Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.