To Canadian Truckers!

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by mrullah, Jan 26, 2022.

1. NorthEastTrucker

NorthEastTrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 21, 2019
    I've seen plenty trucks in the ditch last year and years before that because it's a Newby rookie gunning it on black ice not realize (or using common sense) to slow down its slippery. One thing I learned 25 years ago when driving transport trucks is a driver needed to learn to guage themselves. I went to a deserted parking lot a few times and actually practiced skidding at lower speeds both loaded and empty and feel that by adapting that knowledge to my driving over the years it helped prevent me from ending in a ditch. Defensive driving is a Major factor I don't see especially on the 401 highway east going into Cambridge and close to Milton around the 26. To much trucks passing in the hammer lane only a few feet tailing gating the next driver. A few seconds before someone slams on the brakes helps especially if it's at a distance count of 5 seconds but anything less is a risk.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. goga

goga Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2021
    Earth..
    Canada will never be free with such ppl as ### suckers like this, pity..

4. Phantom Trucker

Phantom Trucker Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Calgary, AB
    They’ve got their page set up so people have to send the content to them via Messenger. Then they post it.

Sadly we don’t even need photos to believe it anymore.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.