To the mods ...especially dog .

Discussion in 'Truck Forum Information Center' started by bzinger, Sep 2, 2018.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Quite a while now into the mass house cleaning now that DOG and I privately discussed and I agreed to to not antagonize things on the site even though I didn't agree .
    Well down the road now ill say you guys were right for the most part and the site is much more civil now even tho there's a few I thought shouldn't have been banned which I stand by but it's not my site .
    Overall I'd say what you mods did was right ....it's more civil now .

88 Alpha, Admin, REO6205 and 5 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I like Dog and the others. I work really hard to be civil, but I wonder sometimes.

That is one big reason I stay out of the Passworded political forum. As nice as I appear to be here, I would make so many enemies so fast there. It's not worth it.

What I do sometimes here is to put people on ignore. Let it sleep for a while and once in a while bring someone back off a list like I did tonight. And we will see how it goes from here. I don't mind being teased proper. That's fine. But when it comes to certain thoughts expressed online, well once in a while it has to be handled one way or another. The moderators have been more than patient with me. Im pretty sure you have seen first hand how I think to handle some people who literally think they can try to insult me proper and talk themselves onto the ignore list.

That list is more for me than anyone really. I cannot be too difficult every time I visit TTR> It's just too valuable and worth the time and effort to try and help others once in a while.

4. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Are you still here, zinger? I thought we banned you. I'm gonna have to check on that and see what went wrong. LMAO

Thanks for your input, guys. TruckersReport is the best trucking site on the internet because of you guys - our members.

REO6205, 88 Alpha, Admin and 13 others Thank this.
  5. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Roflmao ....you're all heart DOG !

bullhaulerswife, d o g and buddyd157 Thank this.
  6. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Isn't he though? :biggrin_2559::biggrin_25525:

7. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Yep no arse chewing like a dog arse chewing lmao .
    Seriously tho I was critical of things and appreciate Dogs willingness to explain why what happened ...happened .
    I miss a few people and regret a couple things I've said in the past but looking back it needed to be done for the better of the group and establish some order .....and some were just plain jerks that couldn't restrain themselves .

bullhaulerswife and bigguns Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.