Total Transportation (retaliation lies)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by James Wilson, Sep 14, 2017.

1. James Wilson

James Wilson Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2017
    This company is highway robbery, they will paint a beautiful picture but not for long, you have to watch your money very closely. If you talk back, or quit they will say, that they fired you, even if you put it on your PeopleNet after you say it and take a picture of it, and then, call the head of Human Resources in JACKSON MS. and leave it on HER voicemail, also another thing they will do, to punish you is have you waiting the entire weekend without a load, A lot of drivers know what I'm talking about. Believe me I have people working on this now.

Truck drivers need to expose all companies that's doing this, putting lies on our DAC reports. Always remember it's laws, against this also another thing you can do, is expose them using every avenue of social media. You can go over the head of the terminal manager, things will stay the same.
    Loudon Tennessee, Jackson Mississippi, and Olive Branch, all are the same and if you do nothing else, please watch your money.

Toomanybikes Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    You have come to the right place. One of the many things that happens here is drivers exposing lies of the companies they have worked for.
    Have you contacted HireRite to correct your DAC?

@Lonesome How long should I wait for the reply?

Veteran driver and izifaddag Thank this.
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    To the OP, could you elaborate a bit regarding "I've got people working on this now"? Inquiring minds want details.

p.s. It would be VERY cool if you could post a pic of the HR manager. I've heard she's smoking!

jeff18 and CrappieJunkie Thank this.
  5. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Why it's the US Marshals

6. FloridaDriver

FloridaDriver Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I drove for Total for four months. They gave me a truck that was in the shop every week. It took 4 shop vists for them to determine my fan hub had been bent due to front end collision. Then air problem... kept losing air and another 3 shop visits and they couldnt determine problem. Average pay after taxes was $495/week being out a month at a time. I went in to quit any Tony Wallace promised me a new truck. Olive Branch terminal manager promised me a new truck then renigged upon arrival at Olive Branch terminal. Then Loudon terminal personnel created a story about me and i was let go. Karma is a #####. In April that year a Total Driver caused a fatal accident costing 4 young women's lives and cost the company $80,000,000. Total admitted they should have never hired that driver and they didnt vett him properly and all they were trying to do was fill driver seats.... Liars lie....

Toomanybikes, izifaddag and sevenmph Thank this.
  7. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Good info Florida Driver

8. Myturn

Myturn Bobtail Member

Jul 25, 2017
    Being a driver for over 20 yrs. I see the nonsense on both sides. Generally the company will project a really great life working with them. The driver gets sucked in because they dont ask the right questions then the games start.
    After I ask the right questions then right there it is a mutual agreement on both sides. I then dont want to work for them cuz they are roaches and they dont want to hire me for fear that I. Know too much. Iam too well experienced with the general political Bs that goes on in the trucking industry that really affects and impacts the driver in a negative way.. This is for reason that the ceo's and thier management staff are not smart enough to overcome these issues that are important but go without addressing. There is also alot of driver turnaround due to this nonsense. The cost is on both sides. All in all it seems like gibberish although if you can see the big picture it is a big part of the problem that should not even be there.
    I do understand that a company needs drivers so just keep on feeding the BS and you will attract BS. It all starts with you the employer.
    If you should need more education on this topic then you have come to the right place.
    If you dont understand my simplistic words then pls dont reply to me cuz there is no help beyond.

taodnt, Toomanybikes and carramrod32 Thank this.
  9. FloridaDriver

FloridaDriver Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    On a hopeful note there are companies out there with a good company culture. It may take bad experiences to know what a good experience is. Company leadership sets the tone. Having driven for a large company years ago, the grandchildren were running that business and i am sure the founding members had a different take on company culture....

carramrod32 Thanks this.
  10. Myturn

Myturn Bobtail Member

Jul 25, 2017
    I can totally agree unfortunatly for alot of companies just simply are not run under a code of ethics. If there were ethics and guidelines then I would still be in the business.

11. ineedajob

ineedajob Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Hold up, people still think a DAC matters?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.