Total Transportation (retaliation lies)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by James Wilson, Sep 14, 2017.

1. FloridaDriver

FloridaDriver Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    The thread was about Total Transportation, i didnt see any posts about quiting in the thread....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    maybe you'll have to read some more posts and see others have been talking about abandoning their trucks. :rolleyes:

4. FloridaDriver

Oct 25, 2015
    I read them all in this thread, please quote the one you are referring to....

5. aussiejosh

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Read back a few posts to the one i quoted and you will see for yourself and even if its not there whats wrong with mentioning how to abandon a vehicle in a way where it won't impact on your driving record?

6. FloridaDriver

Oct 25, 2015
    Just looking to understand why you posted that here. Your point is better made when it relates to the topic of the thread, that's why there are seperate topics.

7. aussiejosh

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    What your saying could apply to numerous posts from numerous people not just me but for some reason unbeknown your fixated on what i'm saying

8. FloridaDriver

Oct 25, 2015
    That happens when your comments dont relate to the thread question. Then you try and justify it. Then you try and make someone else out as wrong. Yes everyone else is wrong and you are right....

9. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    And good luck with option #1.
    Both Knight and JB Hunt (the only two megas I ever tried) flat out REFUSED to get me to the terminal when I gave notice---REFUSED. I spent atleast a month with both of them running around the country as they avoided my home terminal. That's why I stopped giving noticed and just quit at the first available moment companies brought me through (I wouldn't abandon equipment, so I had to play their freaking game).

ZVar Thanks this.
  10. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    If you talk back, or quit they will say, that they fired you, even if you put it on your PeopleNet after you say it and take a picture of it, and then, call the head of Human Resources in JACKSON MS. and leave it on HER voicemail
    This is the part of the OP I was referring to.

11. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    I hear you, but In most cases I have not seen drivers who give notice be jerked around that much. There must of been some bad blood? Personally I just quit when I go home. I have never given notice. I just don't plan on quiting for long enough to give notice. If it was a local job I would probably give notice. .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.