Toy Model Truck

Discussion in 'Truckers' Photo Shack | Art Gallery' started by GOV'T_Trucker, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Rolloff Truck Driver

Rolloff Truck Driver Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Houston,Tx
    [​IMG]

International 4300 flatbed
    [​IMG]

Kenworth W 900

[​IMG]

Everett and Hitman Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rolloff Truck Driver

Rolloff Truck Driver Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Houston,Tx
  4. josheppaul

josheppaul Bobtail Member

May 21, 2012
    london
    There are very nice collection given by you. I really like all these pictures. After three days my cousins birthday, he was just 5 years old and I want to give him some toys like this on his birthday. So would you like to tell me that how can I got it?

5. road_runner

road_runner Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    My truck collection that I have in my training office. Manufactured by NewRay. I am trying to get the rest of these, if anyone knows where to find them, let me know!!

Attached Files:

6. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Toys R Us usually has a few in stock , can also find them on the internet

7. josheppaul

May 21, 2012
    london
    Thanks for advice, I also know that I can buy it an Internet but in where can I can buy it in Internet? That the main question and I am very interested to buy it. So would you like to tell me where can I buy it in Internet? Can you give me some list of sites for buy it?

8. FLATBED

Try doing a search on GOOGLE , I am sure you will find what your looking for.

9. DocG

DocG Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Florida
    Very nice pics!!!

10. josheppaul

May 21, 2012
    london
    OK, I will check there and I also hope that I will get it there. By the way thanks for this advice, if I will not found that there, then I surely tell you. Well if you have given me the link, then I will easily get that. Now, I will find that, no matter.

11. FLATBED

Well if I have to do a search to find the link to give to , you can just as easily find it for yourself .

I posted a suggestion of where to look, take it and use it to your advantage and telling me if you cannot find anything is not going to get me to LOOK for you:biggrin_25521: , my grandkids find this info on their own.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.