Tractor Training Schools... Where are the good schools at?

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by rgabaldon, Dec 19, 2007.

1. rgabaldon

rgabaldon Bobtail Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Woodbridge, VA
    Like to know where the best schools are at?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckingirl3603

truckingirl3603 Bobtail Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Indianapolis, IN
    I went through the Driver Solutions program and went to their Indianapolis campus.. they work with a group of training schools called C1. I was happy with the training I got, the instructors seemed to actually want to teach me and help me learn and their classrooms were nice and new. Not sure about their other campuses, but I really liked the one I went to.
    The best part about the school is that they get you prehired with one of their companies and you go to work with them after you graduate, so you don't have to go find your own job. They pay you during the 3 week training too, which was nice.
    It says you're from VA, and I think they hire out of that area.. you'd probably end up going to the Indy campus too from what I remember. They're licensed and I passed my test first time, thanks to what they taught me and the time they spent with me. Hope this helps you out.

4. luni

luni Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2009
    florida
    I am going to reach a friend of mines to see if he can help you. He lived in Woodbridge. He took night courses while he worked his job during the day.
    He end up doing Flatbeds taking shingles from Richmond to Long Island and while in Long Island he would pickup waste of some kind and take it to Baltimore.
    He ran the same route everyday.Unfortunely, his Mom died and he went back to take over the family business which was a candy store.
    good luck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.