Trainco

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Maxed_out, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Don't walk away...run!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. John A.

John A. Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Montgomery, MI
    Why? More info would be great...

Maxed_out Thanks this.
  4. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    As trollish as it may seem, I'm going to refrain from details. Have you attended or plan to attend that school?

5. John A.

Jun 21, 2018
    Montgomery, MI
    I was originally planning to. I signed up through WIOA though, and they referred me to ABC Training and Testing instead.

6. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Thanks for understanding - the mgmt seems receptive and concerned so I don't want to divulge too much without giving them the chance to resolve the shortcomings. But as of this moment, I could not recommend them to anyone.

7. John A.

Jun 21, 2018
    Montgomery, MI
    Well hopefully it works out for you. And hopefully ABC works for me, I'm supposedly scheduled to start on the 15th but haven't heard from them yet. States WIOA is slow as molasses though...

Maxed_out Thanks this.
  8. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    I do hope all goes well for you.

John A. Thanks this.
  9. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    That's no information to accuse a company with. Trainco was recommended to me by the State of Michigan, also is a third Party tester for the state, and was also recommended by Maverick....I had one on one instruction from a retired 30+ year driving veteran for 80 hours. It was a refresher course, I'd not been of driving for approx 9-10 years, had to start "almost" over. Had to get a totally new CDL.
    I thought it was top notch. Most of the first time drivers during time I was there were being courted by local companies, as was I....but I wanted to do some OTR, stretch my legs a bit out here.

Maxed_out Thanks this.
  10. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    It's good to know that some students have had nothing but a positive experience.

11. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Admins - I'd appreciate your consideration in removing this entire thread, as time and the class progressed Trainco proved itself to be a very professional, compassionate and caring organization. I began this thread after the first two days and I now feel that the content does not accurately portray the organization nor my current opinion.

John A. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.