Trans Am Trucking, Inc. - Olathe, Ks.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Werewolf, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Arnie Brown

Arnie Brown Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I am sure that TA has people that are happy as clams. It was not right for me. I am with FedEx now and quite happy. What happened to me is happening to alot of others and they are who I need to hear from. Thanks for your input.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arnie Brown

Arnie Brown Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Thanks for the reply. please do get in touch with me asap. I have an attorney who needs to hear from you. Contact me at: abba@scottsboro.org I hope to have enough people with solid cases to help with the expenses

4. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    I just don't know anymore. If ya'll have read thru the various TA threads that are going, I'm thru all of them. They just came out with another msg for company drivers tonight, that basically said, that we now have to get approval and a PO# for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I'm talking EVERYTHING, all the way down now to a fax approval.
    I understand, that thios is basically a training company, and that they don't expect a driver to stay once he gets enough experience in, but good god almighty!!! To have have to get approval for a $2 to $5 fax, that they require, to get paid back for it..... is just the most extreme height of stupidity that I've ever seen.
    If your from another comapny, that is reading this thread, would be interested to know, just what your compnay needs to approve, for you to get your money repaid.

5. Thumper

Thumper Medium Load Member

Aug 22, 2008
    lmao yea saw that just deleted it but I am sure they got some morons.
    Like the one that drove his truck up on the rail by the scale and blew out a tire and broke the rim :biggrin_25523:

6. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    Like the one that drove his truck up on the rail by the scale and blew out a tire and broke the rim :biggrin_25523:[/QUOTE]

I heard about T/A truck in Dodge City doing that, is that the one your talking about? Also, do you know how the driver who had his truck catch fire after hitting a car in Dodge turn out? Just wondering... Nothing bad intended here...

7. pinballwizard

pinballwizard Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2010
    s.w.georgia
    Flash, are you having to fax copies of your bol cuz the temps are different and you're a liar and an idiot and haven't set temp on reefer correctly?LOL or are you getting faxed by them and having to pay for them?
    no insults intended,Flash. just that's how they treated me.course, somewhere in this thread I've already admitted to being an idiot.
    Continued good fortunes to ya

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Well, what I figure happens, is that a CSR messes up and doesn't put in the right info, so of course, its up to us, to make it right, or its just not within the range that the confuser expects. Have had to do it 6 or 7 times now. They kind of get a little huffy, when you don't immidiatley stop and do it also. You know how it is, us drvrs just can't be trusted to read a BOL. lol
    Took a chewing out today for something I sent on the QC last night. Not the 1st time and am sure it won't be the last either. Sometimes have this problem of keeping my mouth shut when I REALLY should. :biggrin_2555: Did learn tho, that this is NOT a training company, tho they do do training. What???????
    Anyway, got my good humor back and am not even bothered that I have 2 days to do 900 miles. Easy trip, eh.

9. Thumper

Aug 22, 2008
    Na this guy was in jersey
    Only thing I have seen in Dodge city is guy went to pull out with his doors open.......... well by the time he got to the road he was one shy yea we got some winners lmao but I think everyone has there share ......... well except prime I think they have a REALLY large share :biggrin_2556:

I heard about T/A truck in Dodge City doing that, is that the one your talking about? Also, do you know how the driver who had his truck catch fire after hitting a car in Dodge turn out? Just wondering... Nothing bad intended here...

10. Thumper

Aug 22, 2008
    :biggrin_25524: wow

11. Thumper

Aug 22, 2008
    Well Pan maybe some of your tee'd off company drivers are sending in 1000 worth of faxes aweek lol :biggrin_25521:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.