Trans Female gets furious at Sonic Manager

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Shackdaddy, Oct 5, 2021.

1. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    The cool thing about not giving a flying f*** is not giving a flying #### about anyone’s business. Be who you want as stated above I personally don’t give a flying ****. Most just want to live there life how they want. But don’t drag the rest of us into your BS! I don’t care what your sexual orientation is or if you’re a dude dressed like a woman or the other way around. What I do take exception to is having to explain to my 7 year old son (this was 14 years ago) why the hairy dude walking down the street is wearing a bra, arseless chaps, a thong and high heels! Nobody wants to see that! You do you just don’t freaking drag the rest of us into it!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    When there are 10000 different pronouns and people apparently can identify as anything they feel like and they create different pronouns and whatever no one can possibly know what to call anyone. Honestly if they want no one to ever get it wrong they need to wear a sign that says I am a whatever they are and this is my pronoun please call me sir maam he she it we them dog cat whatever the hell.

And for all the screaming and carrying on and nonsense, the whole rest of society just kind of looks at them and we really don't know what to do or how to address any of these people. I think most of us are mainly concerned with offending them by addressing them improperly. That's a pretty compassionate Society.

One day I went into a shipper and there was apparently an Asian person wearing a turban. I could not see their face I could only hear this person's voice and from the voice I could not tell if they were male or female.

Well this person in the turbin turns around and I could not tell if that was a man or woman. That person was wearing makeup they look very effeminate and they spoke very femininely and I had the feeling it was a man but perhaps he thought he was a woman or it was a crossdresser or someone gay, see there's so many possibilities you don't know what to think.

Then I gave this person the number to type in for the pickup and he put his hands up to type and I could see he had very long manicured painted fingernails.

And I will say the same as most people. The person didn't bother me. Whatever their orientation or whatever it is that that person was I could care less. I was just extremely nervous I was going to address this person the wrong way because I have such a habit of saying thank you sir thank you ma'am.

So the real problem isn't Society or accepting these people. It's that in a normal world that is not the Bizarro World there are men and there are women. When you begin making things up and there are 20,000 different things how can anyone possibly know what to call anyone?

All of these things, including all of the issues that are, let's say associated on a particular side, are a Pandora's box of things that once you open that box it's never ending.

4. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    Yes and no, there ARE the extremely rare cases of say xxy syndrome, this is not a concious personal choice of "transition", but rather it is a genetic occurence, and for the purposes of classification of sex, such a person is considered a male, but many female gene expressions show up with no external interference (testosterone/estrogen therapy)

I want to stress how diminishingly rare occurences like this are though, certainly not to the level of the current trans hype

5. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    After the first line I read that this person was an activist, that’s all I needed to see you and I was done.

they have an agenda in everything they do and everywhere they go.

6. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    The word lesbian = a women who is sexually interested in women. This person says he or “she” isn’t gay. Yet they want to be treated as a real women.

so your a “real” women and you like women, so you are a lesbian?

No I’m not gay.

ever wonder why sane people don’t want to believe in this bs?

JoeyJunk, drvrtech77, T.Rucker and 3 others Thank this.
  7. xsetra

xsetra Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    This should sum up the confusion.

Yes, I am a gay man.
    My transexual husband is home, pregnant with our child.

hahhahah

8. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    Subscribed, at this point, out of sheer morbid curiosity.

9. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    We need a simple respectful singular to they/them or Ma’am/Sir… A word anyone can generically and respectfully use that says I don’t know and I don’t have to care but I don’t wish to offend so here you go, enjoy your day.

and no, I don’t want to look at some bracelet and have to refer to a color coded chart for the neo-gender of the day to use the right word.

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  10. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    How about we just do what the Aussies do and call everybody C U Next Tuesday?
    :biggrin_2559:

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  11. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    The Hawaiians call everyone “cousin”… maybe that’s the route.

JoeyJunk and AModelCat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.